Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“So thankful for MY support system”. You mean the kids father. He’s stepping in for them. Not you. He probably knows what a shitty job you do of looking after them when they’re okay nevermind ill and wanted to rescue them.

it’s all about her isn’t it! Everyone is “doing childcare” to help Hannah do whatever she wants. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Sorry Sally breadsticks, love the updates but the word bullshit comes to mind here :ROFLMAO:
Listen Dougie. I've been given some info, and yes, it's questionable, but my job here is to share it without filter, favour or thought. Please respect me for that

I have some premium, 100% confirmed info on the way but I feel its important to air what I have because it's the RIGHT thing to do. I'm a good person despite the criticisms.

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Why does she have to reference her medical studies in every single thing she posts? Just shut up and fuck off Hannah. You’re not the first and only person to study medicine and it doesn’t make you look smart. Just makes you look like a twat.
Hahahahaa yep. Also picked up on this. She can never just say 'revising for an exam' she's always got to name exactly what she's revising because she thinks most people won't have a clue what it is and it makes her sound soooo special and clever.

Hannah you're on an access course at college hun. It's not MENSA.

• Haha

theweelesbian

I know it’s probably because they don’t live locally to each other that they’re staying in a hotel but I’ve just got this stupid idea in my head that the new bloke lives with his parents 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Gotta crowbar the MANS HAND into every photo you can just so everyone is under no illusion that you are with a MAN. Maybe some suggestive emojis too.

Cannot fucking stand her. Exactly! Do all these things with your kids instead of “enjoying a slow Saturday”

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
With Hannah, she's spent years in a rut with Chris. Spending her life slobbing about on the sofa, greasy, unwashed hair, clothes, junk food, little exercise. She was depressed.

She's finally got off her arse, making an effort with herself (by her standards), being more sociable. And she's become manic with it.

It's two extremes. She will crash pretty soon.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Dr Gale needed a lie down to recover after “an aggressive sneezing fit”. Kinda tells you all you need to know about her stamina and agility 🙄

• Haha

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
What's going on with this lass. She's gone absolutely manic. Posting like a teenager. She's so cocky it's almost as if she's forgotten she was shamed off the internet

Starttheline

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 9! Thanks to @Maria1212 for the title.

I do this on purpose so Super Jack can continue to be the thread mascot instead of a greasy egg, sorry lads.

So what has Hannah done..? She's back in the dating game, seeing a fella from Portsmouth and frequenting the local arcades and cinemas (this is all conjecture). She's spending a lot of time 'round a mates', avoiding looking after her little lads and pondering when it will finally be big coat weather.

She's still at college (which she helpfully reminded us all that we are paying for, keep clicking those links huns) learning how to irritate new friends and wear all the clothes she owns all at once. We've been treated to a few forced selfies and a video of her doing a shot of tequila, which I for one cannot forget.

She's hinting at the return of The Leopard so I've added a cheeky 'lil poll. Knock yourselves out lads.

Oh, and she also claims she invented self care.

Ladies and gentlemen, fashion influencer Hannah Gale:

ED6B9654-2798-4D32-BBF2-6888DB5BE569.jpeg.jpg

• Haha

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
By telling you who I got the info from, I give away my sources and their relationship to Hannah. They can work it out. Why would anyone with half a brain do that?

It's absolutely fine - if you dont want me to pass on various bits from her / chris' friend group because you are personally affronted, I wont. Less risk for me!
I want you to stay 😂

• Heart

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Oh my god I have second hand embarrassment for her

Side of crotch visible in her sitting down sneezing story… no one needs to see that you have a wax because you’re shagging some random

I’m mortified for her!

• Sick
  • Haha

nlc245

Three hour nap. Brilliant. I don't even have kids and she has more free time than me.

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
“You get so much pickier with time” - this just seems like an outright diss to her ex?! How rude to the father of her children if so! Maybe that’s not what she meant but…
Also, not that picky considering how quickly she's started dating a pair of legs

• Haha

watermelonsugar31

Also the date day outfit is giving me little girl from Matilda who gets spun round by her plaits.
Soft launching someone you’ve been dating for roughly 5 weeks is absurd too. Oh the tumble down will be a bumpy one.

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
Predictions for her next text post -

“The Joys of finding Love after kids”
Sainsbury’s trips. Nights away at Travelodges. Shorts in November. Making your ex jealous

etc etc
Happy to write a sequel. Just need to take a 3 hour nap first.

Screenshot_20221221_133705_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

panda-eyes

Did she really just say she was meant to be the drunk auntie and not the mum? Really? Imagine your kids seeing that when they’re older. Bloody awful.

• Sad
  • Wow

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Ergh the date is either wearing trainer socks or no socks and shorts in November icky

• Haha