Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Well I could sit here and make up any bullshit and say ‘but I can’t tell you how I know’
But comes out where? He has no social media presence, she is hardly a huge celebrity, should we be expecting a daily mail exposé soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

watermelonsugar31

It’s just occurred to me. Hannah reminds me of the main Georgia character from the ‘Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging’ series of books. She definitely would have read them, we’re the same age

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
Yas Han! You go gurl!

her dream of reliving her late teens has come true finally, fuck those kids you had, who are at home hey han? As long as you’re living your fantasy.
She’s deffo going to fail her college course isn’t she

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Got a bit of info re: Hannah's illness btw. It's via a mutual friend, and no, I cant give names as some on here have demanded

It's a wild plot twist...

The mutual says Hannah is pregnant again... courtesy of the Portsmouth Shagger, aka the Pompey Penis

I'm aghast. :oops:
Just to point out, no one on here at any point has demanded names. 🙄

im weak at your “updates” 😂😂😂 I absolutely think they are bullshit but nonetheless I enjoy them, please keep em coming hahaha
There’s not a chance that Hannah would risk getting pregnant with her medical school stuff right now.

is it that easy to get into medical school in the uk? I have no idea how it works there but I'm quite surprised that someone who got a 7/27 on one of the qualifying exams would even get an interview....

I really wonder even if she does get in though, if she'll make it through all of the studying
She’s really thrown people with this 7/27 score. That wasn’t her exam score. That was a section of the total exam. Her overall score was not 7/27

Ugh this gets my goat. Your BMI is not high because you are short. Your bmi is high because your bmi is high hannah. I understand what she’s moaning about with the NCMP, but her BMI is not wrong.your BMI is after all worked out by your height!!

Attachments

Last edited:

influencerbore

VIP Member
I love how she started the day (was it yesterday or the day before I’ve lost track?) with a picture of a big to do list and saying how overwhelmed she was. Yet in that day still managed to share so many things that definitely doesn’t feature in my version of a hectic day as a working mum with two kids (or anyone else’s in the real world). Bubble baths….cappuccinos…playing with stationery…”down time” 🙄
She completely lazy and delusional, she’s clearly a spoilt brat who has convinced herself she’s a hard worker because she films herself for Instagram and attends college. She’s no bloody idea how hard working in medicine is while looking after children. She’s lucky she has so many people who look after her kids while she can go out drinking most weeks, but good luck doing that if you get into med school and you’re on rotation, juggling studying and home life.

UsernameLeah

She’s going to make her breakup / single mum status her entire personality isn’t she? Just like her bore of a friend Debs did when she had her divorce 🥱🥱🥱🥱
That reel of her miming and dancing to shout out to my ex in a selection of cringe outfits is the stuff of my nightmares. Bet she believed she was showing him, but it just comes accross as desperate and sad. I'd rather eat my own arm than letting an ex know he'd affected my mental health to that extent.

Getagripppppy

I absolutely hate the following and more
No-one come for me (nobody was)
It me
It tew much
come at me
It’s the socks for me
“Lil”
OBSESSED

• Sick
  • Haha

Instatwat

The beret and handbag combo looks like something my mum would have picked out for me when I was 10 as “a nice snazzy outfit, don’t you look grown up?!” 🥴

• Haha

Underpants

So spontaneous and wild that she’s previously spent weekend breaks to New York and Chicago in the hotel watching Netflix, went to bed early instead of partying and clubbing on a hen do in Ibiza, then spent her last family holiday without stepping outside of the hotel complex once 🙃🙃🙃

I mean good for her trying to live her life a bit now, but I can’t cope with her getting on her soap box to “take risks and say yes” as it is so disingenuous. Even if she had framed it that she hasn’t always been as spontaneous but has been recently I’d respect her a whole lot more.

The new love interest seems very “lad”-y, wouldn’t have put them together at all… Chris definitely seemed to be more of a sensitive / wannabe hipster soul, but I did always think they looked like the could be related.
Totally agree! If she was some spontaneous free spirit she wouldn't have (or be so proud of having) 'gold ' on her pizza express loyalty card app.

As for the lad-ness Instagram... It reminded me of that thing in the other thread about fiat500 girl and strongbow dark fruits boy? Maybe he's one of them!

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
The schadenfreude in me really can't wait for all the med school rejection posts to come flooding in 🤠 #itnotme

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Hannah Gale is my own personal nightmare. I am in such a style rut after having two kids and hitting my mid-30s, I don't know what to wear anymore without looking either too frumpy or like I'm trying too hard to be young and hip. Or both, like Hannah 😭😭

So it'll be the standard uninspired uniform of stripy tops and a pair of safe old jeans forever I think 🤣

• Haha

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Also not to restart the single parent debate but I can't believe she actually put 'single mum of two' in her bio.

• Wow