Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Yeah that's defo cemented the whole "living in the past" thing, also yeah an excuse to put up old flattering pics of her that show her as a fun person to her new man/ex/whoever she's trying to get attention from

Reactions: 15

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Fed up of her showing off gifted or stays at luxury places when everyone else is struggling with the cost of living crisis. Tone deaf influencers strike again

Peachy9

VIP Member
“I wanna ~experiment with my style” oh my god Hannah pick one mental breakdown category at a time.
This is like in the early naughties when my dad bought a soft top sports car, started wearing Nike trainers and went for sunbed sessions. Classic life crisis 😭

• Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
Sometimes while my kids are at school/nursery I take time off work to go to the cinema on my own during the day, it’s my absolute treat! Love doing things by my own

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
The day she said she "didn't really care much for music tbh" or something was the day I gave up completely on her. She has the personality of a brick, but I'd rather talk to it.
Jesus who on earth doesn't like music.

The WhatsApp group without her must be hilarious

• Wow

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member

emm

VIP Member
Surely when these places gift these things theyre looking to market it to parents of children?

Not for the influencer to go for a night time Jolly with a pal?!? 🥲
What a great ad for it, it is great for children but I didn't take mine as last time it was a disaster 😅😅 what on earth must their pr team be thinking reading that

• Haha

missobscure09

The many choking hazards in that snack box are giving me the heebiejeebies. Plus the weird pictures with her hand covering her child’s face. If you don’t want them in the picture (or your life it seems) then just have a photo without them in it surely??

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
She is extremely fortunate that she has so much support. I appreciate college is out for Christmas but so many of those students will be working PT jobs to make ends meet and to save for going to medical school when they wont be able to work at all as the course is so full on.

Imagine being on her course and having to work all the crappy hours and you see her swanning around on Insta, 3 hour naps, solo trips to Wagamamas.

I cannot see with her current lifestyle how she will manage a medical degree unless Chris has the boys full time.

influencerbore

VIP Member
She’s a life long slacker, when it comes to jobs, childcare, influencing it’s all half done. As someone who has zero help with childcare it sometimes makes me jealous but then when I do get time to myself I want to be with my kids!! Haha I had a fab day out with my friends yesterday and two of us needed to bring the kids with us, we still managed a lovely adult Christmas dinner but with the added kids. It’s all a part of growing up and evolving. The first person to go home was a friend with no kids as she needed to get home to her puppy!
I have always got the inclination she never really wanted to be a mum, maybe that’s why Chris and her stayed together for the second one and then stopped their relationship

theweelesbian

I need to catch up but, she’s trolling us
Aaaagh I cannot stand how much she loves herself 😭 I don’t give a fuck about how she’s acting post breakup- it’s a weird time, we all react differently bla bla bla. But this whole playing doctor and thanking people for allowing her to do so (by making shitty sponsored content that looks like it took 5 seconds to do) boils my piss beyond compare

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hc68759

VIP Member
I agree. She’s a 33 year old mother ffs! I find it beyond cringe. If she wants to date so soon after an 11 year relationship ended then that’s absolutely her prerogative (and we don’t know why they split - maybe Chris cheated or it was 100% his decision). The way she’s posting “sneaky” vague posts about hotels and secret cinema dates etc is embarrassing though as it just screams that she’s trying to make Chris jealous

emm

VIP Member
“Threw a curveball” ?? By posting a photo? What the hell.

Also assume all her new college chums are jeans wearing and casual as she’s gone in hard copying that vibe now.

Not an original thought in her head. Straightening your hair isn’t a new personality you simpleton.
None of those in the reel even seem like "outfits" it is what you would throw on in the dark to leave home quickly if your flat was on fire

• Haha

VinoHobbs

I don’t see the problem with scrabble?!
Sorry, could just be me! I have a 83 year old client who meets up with her brother once a month to have a scrabble afternoon-adorable! But thinking of Han and her new toyboy hanging in the hungry horse attached to their premier inn just makes me think waaaah?!

• Haha