Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencerbore

VIP Member
I can’t believe she announced her terrible score on the BMAT, ok you passed but that’s really really scraping the bottom of the barrel! Less pizza parties, more studying needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hc68759

VIP Member
So according to her Q&A, the holiday to Greece with Chris in July was on her favourite moments of 2022, and then they broke up in September (?) and now they're both dating other people. I know it's none of my business, but the timeline really confuses me! The fact she's being so OTT about everything is surely covering something.
I agree. I’m thinking they must have split up a good few months ago and maybe just went on the Greece holiday as it was already all paid for and they want to try and stay good friends for the boys’ sake. It seems very odd that they have both moved on so quickly into new relationships after an 11 year relationship otherwise

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Oh my actual god 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I literally couldn’t be more embarassed for her. They all clearly loathe her… I wonder if any of them know about the racism scandal - that would be awkward (not that it can get much more awkward lol)
She absolutely can’t stop herself making it all about HER. “Oh you’re taking a photo? Let me do this insane gawping and waving pose so everyone looks at me even though I’m probably 10 years older than you all”

Re: the 90 minute comment - surely no strangers would know/care so I’m convinced her Instagram is purely to make Chris jealous at this point.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
This whole college thing is so embarrassing it’s unreal. Imagine you’re there as a young student and she’s there making lists, drawing pictures and planning stupid pizza revision nights like an old saddo whilst you’re genuinely experiencing it for the first time 😂 There’s nothing wrong with being a mature student, but just grow up and be an adult, stop trying to be a 20 year old.

Also, there was a woman on TikTok this week who’s whole life was cancelled because of her use of the c word for a Chinese takeaway. Hannah’s such a snake the way she got away with that…

janem86

The post this morning.

1. It simply has not been cold enough to wear that ‘ensemble’. A bit of a chill in the last week maybe.
2. The trousers.
3. The trousers.
4. The trousers again.
5. She is ‘photoshooting’ at a place of study. To study as a doctor.
6. The caption. She doesn’t know what ‘a la’ means. It doesn’t mean from. Luckily she was never a journalist and won’t require attention to detail in her new career pursuits.

• Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
She’s so boring! Why does she have to photograph every boring detail of her life! No one gives a shit you went to the cinema with your tiny boyfriend except for you.

• Haha

Daisymai

Reminds me of when I was 14 and spent ages thinking of ‘quirky’ lyrics for my msn name 🤣

• Haha

UsernameLeah

"I'd rather go to Fiji to sit on my hotel room watching reality TV, drinking canned cocktails and eating chocolate than parenting the children I chose to have"

She loves to portray herself as being such the adventure lover party girl but in fact she's so, so basic and boring.

majestic26

VIP Member
I don't get this trend with some influencers where they think it makes them seem cool to not care about their kids much. I think they think it makes them seem relatable but really, the rest of us actually do care about our kids, so it makes them look weird AF.

Underpants

She might as well say BMI doesn't work for her because she's so heavy.

There was an interesting episode of the Maintenance Phase podcast about BMI. It was well researched and thoughtful and looked at the history of BMI and how it has changed and what it meant and how it impacts on people. In comparison Hannah Gale's posts about BMI and body image are just so incredibly stupid and I'm embarrassed for her, I'm embarrassed for her coursemates and her tutors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Imagine seeing someone standing outside college doing that weird fake open mouth smile thing and taking photos on a self timer. I would cringe myself inside out 😂

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Ugh I dunno why I’m defending her here, please don’t tell me ~this isn’t a rave thread~

BUT if she’d been unhappy with her ex for a while (I think it’s fair to assume this was the case), I completely get that the day things ended would feel like a weight lifted off her shoulders and going into the sea would feel cleansing. What a lovely way to celebrate a fresh start, and to take your mind off it rather than crying all night. I’m sure the crying came later but in the moment it probably felt like everything was going to be OK.

That’s not to say I agree she should be sharing it with 20k strangers. That IS disrespectful. I just get the sentiment, you know?

I’m just feeling soppy over my own breakup and learning to be happy alone 🥹 I’ll see myself out.

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
How many house moves? She only mentioned it twice so I’m not sure.
Also, why is she the asshat doing the peace sign? Woman, you’re a mother of two in your 30s. Please.

Oh god. The gilet. The boots.
It’s like she pops a nice dress on and thinks ‘right, how can I absolutely destroy this outfit?’

bugeyeboo

Well let’s not forget when she tried to play the infertility card and got pregnant literally 5 minutes later

brightonbarbie

Can we all stop piling on sallybreadsticks, her and her sauces are the best thing about this thread

she’s definitely punching I wonder if he’s after a bit of her insta fame?
we love Sally

Ok hannah definitely definitely reads this thread right? She’s just reposted the selfie (cringe) to her stories no doubt after reading our responses

if so ..hi hun! Please get a therapist before you mess up your boys lives.

• Haha