Hannah Gale #8 Seems the Leopard has gone kaboom, now Han is swaying in the common room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall the house in Ipswich being in his name because she made a post once on how proud her grandad would have been that she bagged someone with a house already paid off. Struck me as a odd comment to put out there at the time but then again this is Hannah
I wonder if he sold that house for a big lump deposit on their current house.
How on earth will she manage to keep up mortgage and bills when she's a student? I know she'll be earning SOME money from her insta posts and affiliate links but surely not in the region of mortgage plus utilities and food and childcare for the smallest?
And now they've split surely he'll want his 'half' of the house. Unless he's still living in it for now 🤔

Reactions: 9
Wait they're back together again? I thought her doing the house up on her own is her single and thriving show off phase?
She still portrays it like that, but if she posts pictures being out for a meal or sth to drink, you see male feet or hands, which look like his, in one picture in the house someone spotted his laundry, and apparently someone on the thread follows his insta, where he posted the of them together quite lovey dovey. Still not 100 % convinced personally (could be another man? Could be an old photo of them?), but people on the thread are very sure. Back to Hannah now. (Sorry!)

Reactions: 8
Is that implying that the kids are going to live/already living with Chris and she has them on weekends etc? She might move in with her dad for the studying time I guess?!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone come onto these threads alleging they worked with chrissy g and had goss? I can’t remember what they said. Does it tally?

Reactions: 4
Haven't commented on these threads for a while but had noticed her absolutely MANIC behaviour up until her announcement yesterday. Kind of makes sense why she's behaving like she is, it's textbook break up stuff they way she's been posting.

Can't wait for the little joys of break ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t quite put my finger on it but it seems like a horrible thing to write about your kids
I was thinking this, seems to be absolutely gleeful she’ll have all this free time without her kids being her baggage. I’ve been close to splitting with my husband once (all sorted now - thanks couples therapy) but I was inconsolable at the thought I wouldn’t be around my kids all the time. I mean yes I do enjoy a break but not forever

Reactions: 16
I’ve literally never seen anyone say they are happy theyre not going to see their kids and get time to have ‘fun’ like that. Surely no-one would see that as a silver lining of splitting with their partner.
I used to cry & be anxious the weekends my kids were away at their dads when they were little. Thats actually shocked me. I dont like her but I think she acting very strangely. I hope all her ‘mates’ are checking in on her…

Reactions: 16
I’ve literally never seen anyone say they are happy theyre not going to see their kids and get time to have ‘fun’ like that. Surely no-one would see that as a silver lining of splitting with their partner.
I used to cry & be anxious the weekends my kids were away at their dads when they were little. Thats actually shocked me. I dont like her but I think she acting very strangely. I hope all her ‘mates’ are checking in on her…
I think there’s nothing wrong with wanting child free time for yourself. I split from my ex a year ago and we share our son 50/50. I’ve now got a life again, not having to do nursery pickups everyday of the week and can spend time at the gym and see friends. I couldn’t do a lot of that before because the onus for the childcare was all on me. This is the problem I have with Hannah- she has always seemed to shaft the kids onto Chris regardless and done her own thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Me and my fiancé are very happy and the idea of us ever splitting up terrifies me because neither of us could ever bear to be apart from our two kids, so they must have genuinely been really unhappy to actually split!

Reactions: 8
I think there’s nothing wrong with wanting child free time for yourself. I split from my ex a year ago and we share our son 50/50. I’ve now got a life again, not having to do nursery pickups everyday of the week and can spend time at the gym and see friends. I couldn’t do a lot of that before because the onus for the childcare was all on me. This is the problem I have with Hannah- she has always seemed to shaft the kids onto Chris regardless and done her own thing.
I agree with this. I miss my child when it’s not my week but I appreciate having time to myself as well. They’ve split- she’s hardly going to have the kids all the time anymore, they have 2 parents!

Reactions: 7
Liv Purvis has stolen her thunder 😂
Didn't know who she was. She's kinda like if hannah, chloe Plumstead and Megan ellaby all had a instagrammer love child

Like her style though and seeing as she's just gone through a break up, thrown her a follow! 😂

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this, seems to be absolutely gleeful she’ll have all this free time without her kids being her baggage. I’ve been close to splitting with my husband once (all sorted now - thanks couples therapy) but I was inconsolable at the thought I wouldn’t be around my kids all the time. I mean yes I do enjoy a break but not forever
agreed. My boys are pretty much exactly the same age as Hannah’s and while every day is exhausting and I’m constantly dreaming of a break from it all, to have it forced upon me because of a break up would be devastating. I can’t imagine not having them every day

Reactions: 9
I think wanting to have time to yourself is completely normal but the way she wrote it was like it was an exciting advantage of splitting up with her partner. Didn't sit right either.

So, I wonder who took the birthday pic of her in bed with the kids? Was it Chris? Tripod (which would be weird) I can see the doughnuts in the pic have his name on so he obviously ordered them for her as a present. Perhaps he hasn't moved out yet

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.