Hannah Gale #8 Seems the Leopard has gone kaboom, now Han is swaying in the common room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate all this teasing from influenzas YOUR FOLLOWERS PAY FOR YOUR ENTIRE F’ING LIFE. If you’re dating share all or simply go away.

Reactions: 12
What cracks me up is she posts this super filtered IM ON A DATE pic but if her and the ex still live together he could go downstairs at any point and see her laid on the sofa in her oodie looking like a greasy egg. Kinda ruins the “look how hot I am” thing she’s trying to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else notice the reference to the leopard the other day? She said something about having then “time” to get back to it at some point. I still find it a bit strange and immature that she hasn’t addressed this before more specifically

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice the reference to the leopard the other day? She said something about having then “time” to get back to it at some point. I still find it a bit strange and immature that she hasn’t addressed this before more specifically
Yes! That was so odd!

Reactions: 2
Yeah thats a nice look but that thirst pic she posted (purely to upset the ex I bet) is filtered to f**k. She does look quite nice so why not just show that!?! One of the things I did actually like about her was she didnt use filters or that much facetuning (apart from the hilarious dungaree pic)
If anyone capable of using the Internet can't master a basic as duck makeup look without a tutorial they must have half a brain honestly.

There's absolutely no skill or artistry to what she does, she puts mascara on eyelashes and brushes her brows loads which appears to achieve duck all. What info do these videos share? What can folk actually learn from them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is this?

She looks like when kids dress up as grown ups.

Then someone’s commented asking where the boys’ fleeces are from as they’re ‘unreal’. Now I thought my life was dull but I’ve never once thought a fleece was unreal.
😭🤣 Why does she have her arm stuck out like that?! She is so awkward and wooden in photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shall I make a new thread? This got a lot of votes

Screenshot_20221107_115739.jpg

As you were

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.