Hannah Gale #8 Seems the Leopard has gone kaboom, now Han is swaying in the common room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Sorry if this wasn't the most liked, I could only find two and was feeling the pressure to start a new thread. We need to be more organised next time.

Han has started her college course and is treating us to an OOTD, which seems to consist of all her clothes thrown together in a haphazard manner. She's also started sporting two little braids that could double up as a sunglasses chain in a pinch.

The Leopard is on an indefinite hiatus.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just read that she and Chris have separated. As someone here said, it just did not feel they were actually together, something seemed to be off. And she mentioned it was not something that "just happened" so... Anyway, must be tough with two very small kids.

Reactions: 6
Lol at the ‘new member’ towards the end of the last thread with the old “if you don’t like her don’t follow her” 😂 hi Hannah 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really do wonder how she will manage everything now being single. Maybe they’ll do one week on one week off? What about the house they own together? I’m so nosey I need to know the details 😅

Reactions: 10
Just came here after seeing that post! I do wonder how she's going to manage it all, it seems like her boyfriend was doing the majority of childcare so saying 'just me and these boys' is a bit wild!

Reactions: 14
Theyve come to the wrong place and clearly dont get how Tattle works.
I know right? They’re in for a shock 😂

Not even sure how they would end up on Hannah’s tattle thread in the first place

I really do wonder how she will manage everything now being single. Maybe they’ll do one week on one week off? What about the house they own together? I’m so nosey I need to know the details 😅
Probably will mean she’ll have an easier time studying as she’ll get some child free days

Reactions: 7
I do think there’s going to be a lot of content showing us all how she’s 100% living her best life and thriving in her new situation. Happens every time someone splits and feels they have something to prove.

I wonder if that holiday was make or break? Just seemed weird to go away with him if this isn’t something that has “just happened”.

Reactions: 20
Just here to say that maybe my fake passport comment wasnt so much of a conspiracy after all 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree she might actually find it easier to study if the childcare is split 50/50 will be interesting to see how she handles it. Rosie chappel (previously cider with rosie) split with her husband at the beginning of a midwifery degree and managed to make it work but she was very open about having lots of family help around.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow Hannah super closely and have never even read this thread before seeing the separation post this morning, but I did think it was odd her was always referred to as 'boyfriend', if they have two kids, own a home, and are in their 30s, surely partner would have been more appropriate? Maybe me splitting hairs but I just feel like the word boyfriend lacks commitment past a certain age.

Reactions: 20
I don't follow Hannah super closely and have never even read this thread before seeing the separation post this morning, but I did think it was odd her was always referred to as 'boyfriend', if they have two kids, own a home, and are in their 30s, surely partner would have been more appropriate? Maybe me splitting hairs but I just feel like the word boyfriend lacks commitment past a certain age.
Perhaps but Hannah hangs on to being young, cool and quirky so I think that's why she would choose to refer to him as a 'boyfriend'

Well well well I was completely wrong 😂😂 there’s me insisting a few pages back there’s absolutely no way they had split 😂😂 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too 😂
Will he move back to Ipswich?! Was the ugly waistcoat obsession the final straw for him?! We need answers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's staring us in the face..

He's shagged Gemma and that was the catalyst for the Leopard and their relationship to collapse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I do think there’s going to be a lot of content showing us all how she’s 100% living her best life and thriving in her new situation. Happens every time someone splits and feels they have something to prove.

I wonder if that holiday was make or break? Just seemed weird to go away with him if this isn’t something that has “just happened”.
I mean its already started with that comment about "happiness" being why her skin is good or whatever, that was actually what convinced me they had broken up tbh

Reactions: 12

I keep thinking about this. It was a gifted couples holiday, so maybe it was stipulated that they both had to go (no real shots of him, but a few obscure ones). It's not like they chose to go away together, it was handed to them.

Obviously complete speculation but either it's been coming for a while and they went as friends, as a last hurrah, or it was out of the blue.

I do think she'll get a lot more time to herself if they split parenting - a friend of mine didn't even have 50/50, her ex had their child every Wednesday and Saturday / Saturday night and that gave her plenty of time to do her own thing (and find a new partner!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.