Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Cmon Hannah we dont want to know about thongs and your college course. Tell us about your date. We need the details 🤣
The Little Joys of First Dates

Swipe right. It's a match! Nervy tummy. Excited and scared. Will he like me? Moral support from mates. You've got this. Feeling brave. New outfit. Red lippy. Stuttering over first words. Shake hands or kiss on the cheek? Making a list of conversation starters. Holding hands. Accidental touches. Sparks flying. New firsts. Creating traditions. Visiting new cities. Shall we split the bill? Wondering if this could be the start of something real...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Starttheline

VIP Member
Who was it that did the spoof before?! I would love to see one of this!
The Little Joys of College

Timetables. Free periods with pals. Boots' meal deals. Catch ups in the common room. Shall we go to Greggs for lunch? OOTD. Gel pens. Highlighters. First page of a new notebook. That back to school buzz. Jazzy pencil cases. Instant best friends. Council tax discounts. Student discount. Unidays discount. Revision notes. Cramming with biscuits. Colour coded flash cards. In it together. Finally living your dreams.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Prepare yourselves, she’s got another list to pop up, what will it be? Little joys of a level resits? Little joys of break ups? Little joys of pretending everything’s ok
Little joys of a midlife crisis.

Open gob smiles. Pizza in the common room. Reels in the car park. Multicoloured highlighters. Hideous jumpers. Tony’s chocolonely. Reliving my sixth form glory days. Tit bags. Offloading my kids onto my ex. Selfies with my new mates. Ad break incoming. Unflattering midi skirts. Ugly sunglasses. Jumping transitions. Snacking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Maria1212

Chatty Member
The ugliest jumper I have ever seen. Why does she dress like this 🤮
View attachment 1661712
100% acrylic, fast fashion site. Gotta love it!

The Little Joys of The Instagram Grift

Rise & shine. Pale coffee. Cold toast.

Ad break incoming. Thanks for supporting. Buy this jumper, its revolting.

It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Another day, another glorious morning.

Another chance to girl boss & rinse my following.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

missobscure09

Regarding her comment about considering a career in surgery… as a surgeon, I know it’s tough, but tbh all medical careers are. My friends and colleagues who work in GP, general medicine, paediatrics etc all have tough jobs for different reasons, and the fact they don’t necessarily wield a scalpel doesn’t mean they should be valued any less. For some reason surgery is considered glamorous (thanks Grey’s Anatomy and people like Hannah) but my on call days this week where I didn’t stop for a wee and needed a shower before I left after a 13 hour shift says otherwise.

And the comments about midwives - find me a group of harder working, kinder, determined people. You won’t. The job is like no other. It’s not just 2 years less than a medicine degree. She just doesn’t have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Instatwat

I foresee a massive long post in about 6 months’ time along the lines of “so hard to write this…. Hope you understand… decided not to pursue medicine… taking a step back …. Being the best mum to my boys …. Feeling very deflated/defeated …. Please be sympathetic …. Mental health …. Taking a break… woe is me…” and all her followers will jump on with heaps of support and she’ll end up in retail or something (not a dig, I work in a clothes shop).
That’s my prediction; I’m writing it out so I can reference it later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Holy smokes are we gonna go from yummy mummy blogger hannah to back2school doctor SINGLE GAL hannah all in one swift transition!? We are gonna have so much yo discuss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this might be a very mean and petty take but seeing her say how just by taking some photos, going on free holidays and getting free stuff she is able to pay her mortgage and bills, is exactly why I made a point of unfollowing every ‘influencer’ and celebrity I followed on social media.

It probably is just jealously but when you struggle to pay bills with two full time wages, I refuse to fund someone’s easy lifestyle by adding to their follower count.

I used to follow HG because we are similar body types and I used to (!!) like her style but now it’s just constant flogging stuff at her followers. I hate the wasteful constant ‘buy this, buy that’ consumerism of influencer culture.

Sorry that went a bit ranty, I wish her well but I just had to unfollow.

• Heart

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Just had a text from a pal who lives in Worthing who vaguely knows Hannah. Apparently she's on about 10 dates a week and has a spreadsheet managing all the interactions. Gemma from the Leopard agreed to help out with the admin too.

The leading contender for title of 'Hannah's Boyfriend' is a grime MC from Cardiff who drives down for a tired wank every other weekend.

Chrissy G - you need to step up.

• Haha
  • Wow

Purplepeople

Her page is just the epitome of how disgusting influencer culture is. The gifted hellofresh has really pissed me off, some nice free meals for a few photos a day of highlighters and manic grinning in front of someone’s bright front door? Have a laugh. I mean I’m totally bitter because despite my husband and I working hard, we’ve been eating such boring meals lately because food has become so expensive our list of “basics” is getting smaller. Plus not forgetting there’s people much worse off than we are.

I actually didn’t even realise how lazy these people had gotten either until recently discussions on this thread. I miss the days of actual bloggers, when people could be bothered to write a whole blog post, or do a YouTube video. Even a bloody grid post with more than one paragraph! (Hannah was actually one of my favourite bloggers 10 or so years ago.) Now everything is just pointless stories, yet people get sucked in and the influencers laugh their way to the bank

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ophelia1990

VIP Member
100% that’s why she’s done all the thong talk. She’s so immature! Ooh I’m buying thongs and going on cinema dates with NOT MY GAL PALS.

Grow up Hannah you’re a mother of 2 in your 30’s you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
She gets 8 hour of uninterrupted sleep because she has palmed her kids off on someone else.

She's always been basic and a bit annoying but she's becoming really unlikeable in my opinion; I find it interesting that she clearly had a difficult relationship with her mum, so much so she became estranged from her, and here she is spending as little time with her kids as possible (it seems) by choice. Eating hoards of pizza and study sessions at night, is what you do at uni and have no other commitments like seeing your children before they go to bed. Her obvious relief and smugness about being child free most of the week, and then mentioning her kids for AD revenue.
She will never become a doctor because she doesn't have the intellect or emotional intelligence, or self discipline it takes to keep going, she's far too lazy. She's doing only just started her A Levels, she hasn't even got in to Med school and already she's talking about how she's a doctor in training, it's so embarrassing and deluded. Like how she would refer to herself as a journalist.
I think Chris broke it off with her a while ago and she trying to pretend that she is living her best life, but the dungarees and sandles are saying something else.
I hope Chris meets someone who actually appreciates him and not just wants to lie on the sofa stuffing her face talking about her period and pretending her kids don't exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 35