Hannah Gale #8 Seems the Leopard has gone kaboom, now Han is swaying in the common room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow Hannah super closely and have never even read this thread before seeing the separation post this morning, but I did think it was odd her was always referred to as 'boyfriend', if they have two kids, own a home, and are in their 30s, surely partner would have been more appropriate? Maybe me splitting hairs but I just feel like the word boyfriend lacks commitment past a certain age.
Nah not at all, we’ve discussed it a few times on this thread. A lot of us are in similar situations and would never call our partners our “boyfriend”. Always seemed like a bit of a dig at him for not popping the question to me.

Wouldn’t massively surprise me if he wasn’t super convinced by the doctor stuff either, seeing as he knows her well. Even most of us think it’s not a good fit for her, I’d imagine some people close to her may have had some reservations

Reactions: 7
I'm sure this has been asked before, but when she gets sent a load of gifted stuff, like for the White Stuff ad, does she also get paid for the grid post?

If it was something she's always wanted to do and he was unsupportive then that's one thing, but if becoming a doctor was yet another whim to fill a hole, I'd not be surprised if he was getting a bit peeved.

Reactions: 6
I keep thinking about this. It was a gifted couples holiday, so maybe it was stipulated that they both had to go (no real shots of him, but a few obscure ones). It's not like they chose to go away together, it was handed to them.

Obviously complete speculation but either it's been coming for a while and they went as friends, as a last hurrah, or it was out of the blue.
Thats what I think. If it’s “nothing sudden” she was quite chirpy with him on holiday. So you end up thinking he’s done something awful to warrant the “it’s called happiness” comments and the “just me and these boys from now on” caption.

Because it isn’t, you’ll still be coparenting. Do you hate him or not? Very mixed signals. If it was amicable she needs to grow up.

I agree, not having the kids every day may give her the freedom she so desperately wants. Quite a sacrifice though. As long as they’re happy!

Reactions: 13
Holy smokes are we gonna go from yummy mummy blogger hannah to back2school doctor SINGLE GAL hannah all in one swift transition!? We are gonna have so much yo discuss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Only just saw her insta, gosh!! Kinda not surprised. She pretty much dragged him down to Sussex on a whim and I'm sure the mortgage was only in her name?
We'd defo be getting a 'joys of dating in your 30s' if she hadn't also separated from The Leopard.

Reactions: 18
I broke up with my very long term partner and father of my child this year and it was bleeping hard even though it was the right choice. Wouldn’t be surprised if she burns out very soon- it’s an enormous adjustment to make and she has a lot going on. She doesn’t come across as the most mature person, so I wonder how she will cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In my fanfic she was inspired by Chloe Plumsted dropping her fella (temporarily). The depop version of Rosie Chappel. Bet she tries to buddy up with Liv purvis.

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing he’ll probably move back to Ipswich, that’ll be quite a struggle for sharing childcare surely.

I didn’t get how she can afford to just go back to college in a cost of living crisis with two young kids, I don’t understand it even more now she’s a single parent!

Reactions: 14
chloe and her man broke up? didnt see that coming
Me either. Stopped following Chloe a while back but defo didn’t see that coming.

Genuinely wondering how Hannah is gonna keep up with everything with the added juggle of coparenting, I would crumble 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing he’ll probably move back to Ipswich, that’ll be quite a struggle for sharing childcare surely.

I didn’t get how she can afford to just go back to college in a cost of living crisis with two young kids, I don’t understand it even more now she’s a single parent!
especialy as they put mortgage payments on hold during the pandemic etc... doesn't seem like they have many savings

The paying £500 off her credit card in her bullet journal makes more sense now

Reactions: 8
Only just saw her insta, gosh!! Kinda not surprised. She pretty much dragged him down to Sussex on a whim and I'm sure the mortgage was only in her name?
We'd defo be getting a 'joys of dating in your 30s' if she hadn't also separated from The Leopard.
I recall the house in Ipswich being in his name because she made a post once on how proud her grandad would have been that she bagged someone with a house already paid off. Struck me as a odd comment to put out there at the time but then again this is Hannah

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.