Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleTrifle

That’s terrible!! How are they allowed to lie like that?!
Their reasoning came from how if you catch chlamydia and don’t treat it it can make you infertile. But they weren’t that specific. Just vague terms of diseases and infertility to a bunch of 14 year olds. Because of course no one uses condoms or gets STI checks, no sir.

Reactions: 1

Willow1

I'm not sure she necessarily had to turn off comments but I'm glad she said it's inappropriate for white people to say 'it's ok, we've all made racist comments in the past'. It's a step in the right direction.
She's ON IT this time!! She's learnt from The Leopard backlash obviously. Least she's taking some stuff on board I suppose

Followers still declining. Will be interested to know how many she lost today

Rosella89

I think she meant a she’s on maternity from her PT job, but I wholeheartedly agree, the content is utter shite. The pair of them look so dull in that new photo too.
Haha yeah I know, I meant it’s so untaxing that she can basically spend 5 minutes on it and still do fuck all all day 🤣

emm

VIP Member
I don't know if I am paranoid but there is no way I would be happy having that sharing plate thing with people I don't live with that Gemma posted.. as usual their outfits in the latest pic are horrendous

Lola123

VIP Member
Her hair looks lank with grease in that photo. How do you come out of a hairdressers looking greasier than normal? I have a round face and hair that short would not look good on me, think it would suit her longer and less slicked back tbh
I have a round face and wouldn’t go that short but deffo just under chin length, it suits my overall face and I have similar facial structure to Hannah it’s just greasy and that’s what is making it rank

Shshdhjdjdjdj

Does it bother anyone else that Hannah could easily and naturally breastfed her son and had nothing else to do but still weaned him several months in? I worked my arse off to breastfeed my daughter and she was partially formula fed. If it came naturally to me to me and I had a decent supply I would have carried on past a few months. Why is she so obsessed with herself.

emm

VIP Member
the only vaguely interesting content is the stuff they don't write themselves, totally ridiculous. I also hate how the post about "meeting" inanimate objects like food

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I went to catholic school and it was literally old men telling us that sex was for making babies and nothing else. We got told if we had pre marital sex we would get a disease and be infertile when we wanted to give our husbands children. If we got pregnant too young we would ruin our lives. Nothing about contraception or healthy relationships or not shaming us.
That’s terrible!! How are they allowed to lie like that?!

micfan2014

Is hannah still with her man? I have seen her insta is active again and just got caught up on the whole leopard page thing happening, I know she never really posted him before but was curious if they were still together

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Did someone actually suggest that they're getting hate from someone because their husband left them? 😂 This 'everyone needs to be kind and think about what they say before they say it' initiative is amazing.

• 26 sales x £12 = £312
  • Minus Etsy fee of 9% and 20p per transaction = £278.82
  • Minus enforced charity donation of £130 (previously £26) - £148.82
  • Minus cost of sale (assume £1 cost per print and £1.50 postage and packing, total £65) - £83.82
  • Individual profit for Gemma and Hannah = £41.42

Well worth it!!!!!!! Brad was right when he talked about a financial prolapse!!!
Do you think they'll provide evidence of their donation like lots of accounts do when they do this kind of sale?