Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Her house would give me a headache. The colours are nice but the half painted door is too much for me 🤪

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
I really hope the story where she uses "to" instead of "too" is a typo and not that she doesn't know basic grammar

Jefener

Both of these women seem to go to bed very early, which begs the question, when theyve both got kids. When do they watch all these tv shows that they claim to have watched?
Ah yes exactly, this pisses me off, they watch nothing but expect their followers to provide their content with their reviews.
and that meme they have started today is annoying.... they are both working, they have families, they are interacting with people daily, Gemma is a PT... so how exactly are they falling apart? They have a lot more than some people.

It annoys me because to start with I really liked Hannah I thought her stuff was kind of relatable and I lived where she used to live and even saw her out a few times, but now it’s the same old shit. I so want her to be better!

emm

VIP Member
How long can they really keep this going? The Leopard is so dull and boring it makes Hannah’s previous own Instagram look genius!
they missed such a trick not starting at the beginning of the pandemic when so many people were bored at home, even with dull content they might have got lots of views/engagement ,I wonder if they announce the end or just quietly disappear?

Underpants

virgofalls

VIP Member
ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT IS ALL I ASK FOR. Maybe post one of their actual opinions to their stories instead of just sharing other peoples posts? On the other hand maybe it's best neither of them share their own opinions they're too ignorant.

Really very mean of me but Gemma looks like a wallace and gromit character. It's the fake forced...smile?
And the puffy hair

Lemonadestrawberry

I found Hannah’s vlogs surprisingly good and liked her in person.

the girl She took a photo with for the friiiiiends post, is that her friend or her assistant? Really can’t tell,
Lol it does sound like she's her assistant! I can't ever remember seeing this friend before? But then again, she never used to speak that much about her friends and now she references her mates on the daily

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m being silly, but she said a HIGH of today was going on a walk with her friend and baby. Then the LOW was having 10 days of self isolation but she’s already on day 3??? Unless days go a lot quicker in Hannah’s world then how is she on day 3 after seeing her mate earlier?
Think this may be due to the track and trace app not working properly and not down to Hannah

Underpants

Have they done a grid post today? They haven't have they, make Hannah's done a mini flounce?

I wonder if they were deleting comments or whether the commenters deleted them themselves? That woman who wrote the long critical covent was getting quite a lot of rude responses and may have just deleted it to get people off her case? It's gone from 115+ comments to 76 though

Last edited:

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Five ways to wear that dress or...
Five pairs of shoes and five handbags I own... Oh and I'm wearing the same dress in each photo...

Her 'styling' is bullshit.
Could agree more. The dress is very unflattering and the grubby converse look horrific. So uninspiring 😔