Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
She must be such a nightmare friend 😱 sounds like she treats this Claire like a personal assistant rather than a ‘mate.’ I bet you she is the friend who never listens to anyone else, and always has to one up anyone else’s story
Claire seems like a very intelligent woman, why on earth she’s working with Hannah is a mystery.

Rosella89

Whatever happened to Hannah's book? Did she ever say what it was about?
I feel like she said ages ago it would be about her life and would include details about her teenage years, family estrangement etc. There was some unspecified trauma that she was constantly referring to at one point that she said she would talk about when she felt ready so I assume that would be part of it. If this trauma actually exists...

Willow1

Really struck me that the sex content stuff is very rip-off Chloe Plumstead isn't it? CP doesn't have a monopoly on sex writing by any means, it's just the way Hannah has gone about it. Especially the 'story' reaction selfies, sure Chloe Plumstead used to do those.
100% agree. Wonder what CP thinks about it

skyehigh

Chatty Member
I missed the bit about when she weaned, does anyone know? I'm just nosey because I have children the same ages and am currently bf my 9 month old and totally get the desire to wean - but like a previous poster I'm too lazy to actually do it!

emm

VIP Member
why are they posting an article about how to use reusable things in lockdown? we're not even in lockdown anymore :rolleyes:

emm

VIP Member
She’s still wearing those hideous red shoes only now they have scuffed toes and just look awful. With the plaid skirt and white blouse she looks like the middle aged women who work in school offices (no offence to those people of course just not exactly fash-hun)
I just don't understand how she thinks she looks good!

emm

VIP Member
jesus hannah's outfit in that IWD post... wtaf is it, so many unmatching elements and totally unflattering

Underpants

I liked the blog post today about keyworkers.

Quite surprised no Gemma weekend update and I don't believe it's because it was super slow - it's never stopped them before.

Lola123

VIP Member
Why is she wearing tena lady on her period though? Aren't they for incontinence problems?
They’re technically a panty liner so could be used if you’re period was v v v light, I mean I’ve used them for when I’ve had a “mini period on the pill” as it’s the tiniest bit of blood

Underpants

and god knows she needs something to watch with all that easter chocolate she has already bought :LOL:

maybe I am being irrational, but I don't get why she has stories explaining the lifting of lockdown, surely people get this advice from the news rather than some shallow influencer? Posting things like opinions of tv shows/chocolate whatever makes sense, but this really doesn't
Maybe going for one of those government influencer covid info contracts? https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...-influencers-to-post-about-coronavirus-145478