Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Also I'm pregnant in my first trimester and I wanted to watch the youtube video of her during her first trimester where she binged on McDonalds and Chicago Town pizzas as she was 'eating for two' but alas she has deleted all of her youtube offerings.
Wow I wonder why she deleted them! I’m pretty sure it was Hannah’s pregnancy vlogs that got me into her in the first place.

Reactions: 1

Loopylips

I couldn’t imagine wearing knickers under my pj’s, my mum always used to say you need to let your privates “breath” and it’s always stuck with me 😂 I agree though shower and fresh pj’s every night!
that's what my mum used to say too :LOL:

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how badly wrong they get it every time. If it’s anything more serious than a sandwich it’s too much for them
Maybe this explains why that's their main content 😂

I wonder if they will address this or ignore it?

Lola123

VIP Member
She would have mostly been by herself because of the rules around births at the time, they were only allowing partners in for 2 hours at the time (from what I can remember based on someone else I know who had a C section at a similar time)

emm

VIP Member
Just a random thought, but maybe Gemma has had a change of heart since having the baby and has said she doesn’t want to carry on with The Leopard? 🤔 Maybe she’s had enough of being associated with casual racism and wants to distance herself!
and then Gemma can just use being too busy as a mum as an excuse to end it

emm

VIP Member
I think those 'have the birth you want' books are a bit dangerous and ridiculous - birth is wild and things can go very wrong very fast. PTSD relating to birth trauma is real - but it would be better to have therapy and work through the situation. Reading a load of 'manifest the girl boss bad bitch birth you want' bullshit is just evading the real issues and isn't a great way to manage real risks.
yeah I agree, also she is just re reading the same books again, how does she think the result will change?