Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underpants

No. I had a difficult instrumental first birth. Absolutely no guidance from the hospital or health care professionals on keeping active, staying up right to help the process. Had a bad tear etc. Was left in hospital on my own with a new baby that I couldnt even get out of bed to tend to. It was an absolutely traumatic experience.

Had my 2nd child at home, unmedicated, supportive health care professionals, a lot more research by me and it was wonderful. It healed me.

I wont be having any more kids but if I did Id have a home birth. FWIW I live v close to hospital but for the most part you would be transferred at the first sign there was any issues that the midwives would not be able to deal with.

Its a very personal choice that a woman has to make for herself. There is so much scorn and judgment put on women who choose to home birth in my experience when in reality we have did a lot of research and also had discussions with health professionals who will have agreed it is a safe course of action.

I can completely understand why someone would opt for a hospital birth and respect that choice.
Really pleased to hear that this worked out for you.

Perhaps i was too harsh about those books. I think in some way I take them personally - as if it was my fault birth turned out the way it did because i didn't think positively enough.

Reactions: 1

Daisymai

I’ve decided that the random picture she bought in a charity shops looks terrible in her spare room 😂

On another note, she does do well at not showing her boys (though the pic is weird) and is able to make content that doesn’t really involve them. Makes me think of Melanie Murphy who all of her content is Mummy related but won’t show his face or share his name.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Why hasn’t Hannah had a period since 2019... isn’t her baby like 6 months old? Or don’t you have periods when you’re breast feeding?

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
Gemma seems to have a lot going for her alone and I think she used Hannah for some traction because Hannah was more well known. There's obviously something in it for her, because she's taking some real flack alongside her co-founder and a lot of it is nothing to do with her.
yeah I guess maybe she is just using it short term for publicity and will do her own thing soon

TruffleTrifle

Think it varies woman to woman tbf. I definitely shower a lot and always toilet after sexual activity but in my younger days when I had sex marathons I dont have now 😂 I would often get cystitis if I had alot of sex in a short period of time.

Dont have to worry about that now 🥲
I had it 3 or 4 times in the first year of me and my boyfriend being together which probably tells you a lot. 😂 we were students who got boozy a lot too so I think I was also just permanently dehydrated which didn’t help.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Omg why are they trying to push these prints? Next will be ‘the joy of having a poo’😂
Ha ha I know, god this will be it now won’t it? List after bloody list, trying to capitalise on that very first one that got shared all over and made them Insta famous for 30 seconds!

emm

VIP Member
What you’re all forgetting is Hannah ran when she was called out for using racist language, so she would have had to address that in order to start this at the start of the pandemic! That’s why they didn’t do it
oh yeah I forgot the timing of it all! (last year is a bit of a blur lol)

UsernameLeah

I really don’t understand why she didn’t simply rename her old account instead of starting over. As far as I remember she used to have almost 90k followers and many would still follow - if only to watch the car crash or out of boredom. Because after all the content is exactly the same, only written in the 3rd person (which I understand, being a two person project).