Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishsticks

is it me or is she faaaaaaaar more irritating than she used to be? I feel like I'm in a constant TBT vibe as she updates us all on everything that happened in the however many months absence she's been on. I don't need to see bump photos or birth stories that happened 7 (?) months ago particularly after she left instagram like a coward in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t know if the world needs another basic white girl memoir, who- let’s not forget, is still v much racist. Please give way to people who deserve to be published. There’s enough of you online, your life really isn’t interesting at all Hannah. You’ve struggled with things most people are familiar with. It’s the same with making her page all about pregnancy, how long can you milk that for😂

I think if I had two kids, (I don’t have any so your opinion may be wildly different), but I’d like my personality to be more about just going through pregnancy or being a mum to two under two? Like are mothers not allowed to have hobbies and a life outside of their kids (that doesn’t include binge watching TV and eating shit chocolate that for some reason Hannah deems worthy enough to write “articles” about)? This is basic life, give us something more interesting for god’s sake, there’s so much more to life.

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
I nearly died of boredom reading that caption. I don’t give a shit what gemmas favourite overpriced tiny egg is.

Someone said it’s so shit and dull because they’re too scared to voice any opinion...that’s spot on. Everything is prefaced with ‘I know something awful is happening but here’s a press release from M&S’ or ‘I want to talk about the events going on but I don’t have the words so here’s someone else’s post’. They’re so terrified of fucking up that their posts are just bland and boring and usually apologising for something cos they’re so scared someone might call them out.

give it up.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
How can you say you’ve missed Instagram when you have another account… total bullshit she missed the 80k followers and affiliate links and swipe ups

What’s with the whole “we made it to 5pm on Friday”, it sounds so dumb, so many people work weekends, afternoon and nightshift, for them the week is just beginning.

CatHun

VIP Member
Ways to style a dress from two years ago that you can’t find in store with no alternative suggestions that you could buy to recreate it. So helpful.

• Haha

Bla bla bla yawn

She’s describing a certain type of woman in her thirties. I’m guessing a mum. My friends still wear thongs and stay out all night drinking. And whilst I wear big pants I do hate coffee and olives.
just quit with the lists Hannah!!

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Even if they did think it was a good idea just WHY choose today when millions of people are reflecting on the awful year we’ve had. Why not make it a free download for people to print if they want it. It’s a load of shit anyway like someone else said you can literally just type it out yourself

Eaugi

Longtime lurker here but wanted to add that the knickers debate was on Woman’s Hour earlier this week. Hannah’s gotten so lazy that she’s now pretending she’s started that conversation for content

Reactions: 15

I drink lemon juice

I'm not sure she necessarily had to turn off comments but I'm glad she said it's inappropriate for white people to say 'it's ok, we've all made racist comments in the past'. It's a step in the right direction.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
On the face of it, Hannah and Gemma are so different. Gemma is all about fitness and healthy eating and enjoying her pregnancies/children.
Hannah is about sitting still, carbs and hating her life.
How come, then, they seem to spew the exact same drivel as each other? Their interchangeable writing style is just 🤢

Kc2

Jesus. I'm all for taking a break (I've booked today off work and it's 11am and I'm drinking a cocktail in my garden) but do you REALLY need a week off when you do fuck all in your 'job' anyway? I just cannot believe this blog takes her more than an hour or two a day to run. That's a commute for most people, let alone a full working day.