Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I bet Hannah was like ‘right Gem find your most babe’in midi skirt and pair it with the biggest knitted jumper you can find. Just tuck it in, we’ll be matching, hubba hubba’ and Gemma was like ‘I was thinking of something a bit more flattering’ and Hannah was like ‘NO trust me, the affiliate revenue after a midi skirt is so hunky’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im a mum of 2 and its not it for me Im afraid, so it might depend on what you like.

I find the fashion stuff v off the mark, its all fast fashion, when atm there is a big push on sustainability. Also I dont like midi skirts or dresses they make me look like a potato.

I do like reading but again the top best selling books post? one of which was tap to bloody tidy.

Id love to see cook book reviews focusing on any recipes which would be suitable for family life, actual book reviews of books theyve read.

An actual real live post about clothes, not just print screens from websites on top 10 lists.

Adult sex posts, not heres a cliched piece from someome whos nabbed themselves a toyboy. How about sex after having a baby? Real life experience either from Gemma/Hannah themselves intertwined with real peoples experiences.

Its all a bit fluffy for my liking. No actual depth or research. Its just v lazy. Anyone can re post a press release. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
I'm going to be a mum at some point this year, but can we stop with the breastfeeding talk please I literally couldn't care less what other women, each to their own.

Reactions: 23

Shshdhjdjdjdj

So they have just posted a story stating ramandan starts in a week. It actually starts tomorrow
The most basic amount of googling would have told them this.
The story they posted (again from another influencer rather than something original) was posted a week ago. If they actually read the post this would have been immediately obvious.
It’s shows how token their efforts are. They don’t genuinely care they just want free shit and easy money

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210812-175200_Instagram.jpg

I have a feeling "basically nothing left" means something totally different to most people than it does to hannah.

Reactions: 22

slugella

VIP Member
I find their whole Trying to be inclusive really fake and forced, especially the news over the last week.

esp when its followed up by matalan posts and food posts as always 🙄
I think they are too scared of putting a foot wrong that they don't have their own authentic voice. They probably panic that if they don't mention an issue e.g. the Sarah Everard case then they will get called out, but they are scared of saying the wrong thing and being called out. So their own content is really boring and safe such as "new tv show" or "new food deal!", and they use guest bloggers to tackle the heavier stuff, or reshare other people's opinions on Insta.

It's not really good enough as there are so many insightful and creative people out there. They wouldn't have gained a following if they weren't working with Hannah's previous success and contacts. She just hasn't evolved though so I can't see their site lasting.

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I don't wear anything under my pjs I find it comfier, but I do change them every day. So I have SO many pairs cos they're always going in the wash. If you're clean I don't see it as weird - I didn't realise it was considered gross. 😂
I couldn’t imagine wearing knickers under my pj’s, my mum always used to say you need to let your privates “breath” and it’s always stuck with me 😂 I agree though shower and fresh pj’s every night!

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
How about the “little joys of working for a living”? Hannah is so lazy and out of touch with the real world it blows my mind 🤯

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Think we're just guessing that they will launch The Leopard Little Joys insta account and sell the lists through that. Guess we'll find out for sure at 7pm
My little leopard joy would be if they announced they were leaving and not coming back

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Willow1

Why is everything "went out with a mate, with a mate, coffee with a mate"
1. You don't have to tell us everytime you're with a "mate". Yes we get it you finally have some friends now you've moved back home.
2. Has she split up with her bf or does she just spend every weekend/evening trying to get away from him with her mates

Also,
"Last leg of maternity leave". How will your life change when you're not on mat leave anymore? GENUINELY INTERESTED

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lemonadestrawberry

Another Little Joys 🙃 I am 33 and I can assure you when I go out for afternoon/evening drinks I am definitely not in bed by 10pm. She is such an old woman.

And why is she claiming on HG that The Leopard was a maternity leave 'passion project' ...surely the majority of her followers will put two and two together?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pawpaw365

VIP Member

I’m really sorry to hear she’s had a bad time and has struggled with depression, but this just isn’t how SSRIs work. They take up to six weeks

View attachment 692701
I appreciate she wants to share what she’s been going through but this borders on dangerous misinformation!View attachment 692702
Shes spouting absolute bull shit. If they ‘worked’ within five days she clearly didn’t need them in the first place.

Reactions: 20