Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wtfreally

She’s describing a certain type of woman in her thirties. I’m guessing a mum. My friends still wear thongs and stay out all night drinking. And whilst I wear big pants I do hate coffee and olives.
just quit with the lists Hannah!!
I’m very early 30’s and a new mom and the woman she’s describing are the moms I avoid at the baby groups 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

AllAboutMeeeeeee

I think that they are so scared of offending people and being accused of not being inclusive that they share absolutely everything. You can’t be the voice of everyone as not everyone shares the same opinions.

Shock that they’re doubling back on the ID for social media posts and petition- granted they’re not the only influencer I’ve seen do it. But this is why this performative ally-ship and race to constantly repost Instagram posts is so concerning. Instead of any of them taking a minute to stop and think of other perspectives they just rush to reshare…

Maria1212

Chatty Member
I love this group 😂 will absolutely tear a girl to shreds for greasy hair but utterly united over her right to breastfeed or not breastfeed. Now I know where the line lies 😜 👏

P.s I'm yanking your chains. But the original BF comment didn't sit right with me either so I was glad to scroll past the responses that followed.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
I find their whole Trying to be inclusive really fake and forced, especially the news over the last week.

esp when its followed up by matalan posts and food posts as always 🙄

barryjones

VIP Member
Thoughts - the fuck is love bombing??! Why did you have another kid if you have to do shit like this in order for you to feel like your first child is loved?? Do you not do nice things for him on the regular? Do you mean you just took 2 kids to the cinema you mad bitch.

The SSRI info is really dangerous. I started them when I was in a really bad place and for the first 2 weeks I wanted to top myself. I genuinely wished I'd never started them. After around 5 weeks I felt better but for her to say 5 days in and she felt fine, bollocks. I'm not judging anyone elses mental health but the sheer fact she thinks they worked perfectly after 5 days suggests she didn't need them.

• Heart

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
God the Leopard really is a load of crap. It obviously wants to be like Refinary29 or something but they put in zero effort.

Most the pieces Hannah writes read like adverts to be honest (they probably are) so there is no integrity.

The bits where she does share about herself make you realise how small her world is and how sheltered a life she has had. Like her style, she really hasn't changed much of her content in years and to call herself a writer is honestly hilarious. It's always the same basic bitch stuff; McDonalds, chocolate, Aldi, peonies, midi dresses, scented candles, ugly footwear etc nothing she writes or shares has any originality. Even the books she strategically places in the background for aesthetics are the ones every influencer seems to be 'reading'.

I'm glad she is trying to educate herself about white privilege, racism in society but everything she shares is something someone else has written or shared, there is little self awareness and it doesn't feel genuine, just like her apology and her quitting the internet for using a racist slur.

Also i noticed on their Insta that a handful of people had commented on their post asking for guest writer contributions, and most had said their emails were bouncing back, and Hannah hasn't even bothered to reply to them, as she doesn't read comments. What's the fucking point?

Also I'm pregnant in my first trimester and I wanted to watch the youtube video of her during her first trimester where she binged on McDonalds and Chicago Town pizzas as she was 'eating for two' but alas she has deleted all of her youtube offerings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Underpants

There was some serious hypocrisy coming from the supporters and the attempts to explain to them how they were being hypocritical were falling on deaf ears. Wouldn't blame her for deleting her comments to stop all the rage she was getting but we'll never know I guess? I also wouldn't be at all surprised if they were slowly filtering out the comments they don't like. Interesting... Lol
If they delete Brad Turner's then surely it's some kind of contravention of UNESCO intangible heritage guidelines, that comment is influencer culture gold

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Why does she always have to wear those kitten heel foreskin boots like fuck me do you not own any other pairs of shoe that look actually good?

• Haha

Rosella89

It’s also totally the little joys of someone with money, who doesn’t work, is healthy etc. It’s not what lockdown has looked like for a lot of us

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I can't be doing with their stories.
Gemma ate some food. Hannah ate some food. Gemma read a book. So did Hannah. Gemma watched this TV show. Hannah watched something else. Hannah shirked her childcare responsibilities. That's it.
I read and eat and hide in the toilet from my child sometimes but no one sends me free shit.

• Haha

UsernameLeah

Lol she couldn’t be arsed to properly look for the bed sheets “everyone was asking about” so she sat on her arse, let her followers search for it, dm her the link and NOW she posted it - with an affiliate to make money off their work. 😂 She’s the smart one here.

• Haha
  • Angry

Hc68759

VIP Member
and do people really have to wait to their 30s without enjoying sex?!
Surely her and Chris never have sex anyway other than the two times they procreated. When he used to always appear in her vlogs there was zero chemistry between them and he might as well have just been her gay best friend

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
I'm a Mum of two in my 30s and don't find them relatable at all. It's like they're writing for Sugar magazine. Juvenile.

Poor Gem- wonder if Hannah knows it’s not really legal to make someone redundant whilst they’re on maternity leave 😅

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Can’t even be arsed to comment on this fucking list. They are a one trick pony. Also this isn’t the feeling for all new parents, I found the first 6 months bloody awful and wished them away so lists like this actually make me want to cry
It's bullshit. Romanticising everything to sound all twee and cute. I honestly thought I might die during the newborn stage, if I had a newborn right now and I'd seen this shit I think I'd have commented telling them to fuck off.

Also you're not a fucking superwoman for having a baby.

I HATE IT ALL. Are they gonna make one soon about the little joys of having a shit??

• Heart
Reactions: 16