Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
If she had any dignity she’d just fuck off at this point. Her apology is insincere and far too late.

Reactions: 15

Instafamous1

VIP Member
When I just saw that ‘the little joy of your thirties’ thing I actually said oh fuck off out loud 😂😂
Big stretches? What the hell is she even on about

• Haha

Bumblebee2019

It’s all so orchestrated. She’s now sharing details about her second child that she chose not to on The Leopard? It’s almost like she purposely chose someone who would be off on maternity leave so she could worm her way back in to the world of social media before then activating her own account again.

Give it a couple of months and The Leopard will have no new content and it’ll be Hannah, Hannah, Hannah again.

UsernameLeah

I find these top 10 whatever lists so disingenuous because it’s just stuff Hannah has found online and linked to. I know we’re all trying to buy less fast fashion etc. but I’d much prefer to buy things based off personal recommendations.

A few weeks ago, someone pointed out a swimsuit she chose had 1* reviews and I have these shoes and they’re absolutely horrible. ☹ Ripped my feet to bloody shreds so good luck to anyone who buys because of Hannah!
“Best budget slides” does she own them? Did we ever see her wearing? I don’t know, maybe she has them, I don’t follow as closely any more. But if she doesn’t have them she simply cannot have an informed opinion. Is that a review list or a wish list? Or “random shit that will likely generate more aff link cash”? She sucks so much as an influencer. 80k followers from “relatable” greasy selfies and a couple of millennial bitch catch phrases...

Bougieb

I did some learning last year around the BLM protests in June and realised I needed to actively diversify my bookshelves so I didn’t keep reading stuff by white men and women so I understand a lot of people have done that but why can’t she say that? “We realised these books we loved were written by POC” just seems unnatural and performative. It’s okay to say you’ve looked to diversity what you’re reading. Just be bloody open about it!!!

Rosella89

Good to see Gemma is just as fucking annoying as Hannah- if you’re that bothered about plastic cups, you shouldn’t have bought a drink in one. You did, so now you have lost the right to moan about the shop using them. Easy

Reactions: 14

4dominoes

Hate to admit it but... hi my names Bleurghgram and I wear those M&S bras on Hannah’s recommendation ☹
Haha I’m wearing one of mine right now! (They are genuinely great, and that’s coming from an E cup). I honestly think Hannah was SO good at what she does at one time. I was following her back in the day when she worked at magazines and was single living in Leytonstone with Rudy (pre granger). I also spent YEARS hunting down that leopard print
mango biker jacket she used to wear all the time (finally scored one on depop during Covid...haven’t had one single occasion to wear it). Even today I liked her red beanie, leopard jacket, black dungarees combos! She has a really good eye for popular content as shown by the viral popularity of those tragically banal lockdown ‘little things’ posts.

Her content absolutely took a nose dive post baby - it was so obvious her heart wasn’t in it anymore and it was unbelievablely dull. I’m tentatively following what the leopard does and it does seem she’s feeling re-inspired - it’s good to see her with clean hair and a bit of make up on occasionally again!

I do wonder if those Aldi chocolate posts get a lot of engagement and chat in the DM. I honestly couldn’t give a shit about it and skip past those stories but the fact she keeps doing it makes me think they must as I really do think she is talented and generated not necessarily engaging content, but content people engage in.

• Heart

Rosie8919

The little joys are just so basic bitch shit and such an obvious lazy money grab. They do my nut in. People clearly like them (I mean I guess there's a lot of basic bitches out there lol) but yeah, did we ever discover if they donated the money from the proceeds or not. I honestly can't believe people BUY them..!!!!!

Also soooo many typos in her stories for someone that's a "journalist" 😭😭😭

View attachment 693243

So well written 😂
Haha, Hannah and Gem are gonna kick off at someone selling their shit 🤣

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
I'm a mum in my 30's, I feel like on paper I should have the same sort of interests as these 2. I like fashion, buying things for my house and trying new food etc.
The Leopard is Sugar magazine level 'journalism' when they do write, but actually it's usually copy and pasted press releases that I already got in my inbox from the actual companies themselves. Bland and inoffensive in order to not ruffle feathers but tone deaf enough to fuck it up every single time.

I don't know anyone in my friendship group who would enjoy consuming this shite content. We're all well into adulthood, we know what we like and what we don't like, we're intelligent women who want content that we can relate to. Content that challenges us, makes us ask questions and educates us on subjects we might not know much about. The Leopard is not it.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Why is she getting her followers do to her work for her? “With Gemma on maternity leave I need some help, what are the best UK beaches?” She’s just going to compile all the answers so she hasn’t got to do any work😂

Lemonadestrawberry

There's a perfect word in Korean that we don't quite have in English; 'nunchi' which means to have tact/ emotional intelligence/ natural social awareness of a situation etc. I think it's abundantly clear that Hannah and Gemma have absolutely zero fucking nunchi!!! Which poses the question, how did Hannah become so successful in the first place when she clearly has no fucking sense and is actually quite a bit thick? How did she fly under the radar for so long? I know everyone is a lot more 'woke' now (for want of a better word), but...it beggars belief.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
£12. Nah thanks. Think if I wanted it that badly, I'd just type it out myself... Who's gonna know? Fuck off, greedy, tone deaf morons.

God, they are so smug aren't they. As if £12 is reasonable for a piece of white A5 card. And £1 per each sale... Christ.

Bahahahahaha. Yet more examples of how privileged and uneducated they are.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I bet Hannah was like ‘right Gem find your most babe’in midi skirt and pair it with the biggest knitted jumper you can find. Just tuck it in, we’ll be matching, hubba hubba’ and Gemma was like ‘I was thinking of something a bit more flattering’ and Hannah was like ‘NO trust me, the affiliate revenue after a midi skirt is so hunky’.
‘hunky’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Underpants

just catching up on their insta, anyone else think it js kind of ridiculous of gemma, having had a really difficult first birth, to want to have a home birth ?
I think those 'have the birth you want' books are a bit dangerous and ridiculous - birth is wild and things can go very wrong very fast. PTSD relating to birth trauma is real - but it would be better to have therapy and work through the situation. Reading a load of 'manifest the girl boss bad bitch birth you want' bullshit is just evading the real issues and isn't a great way to manage real risks.