Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
The leopard is Hannah gale page, however she can make more money from her original page as she has more followers, so more money for aff links and potential sponsors

she hasn’t come back to do better, she is just another greedy influencer with dollar signs in her eyes

Reactions: 20

CatHun

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how badly wrong they get it every time. If it’s anything more serious than a sandwich it’s too much for them

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Anon321

1AD3444F-AA79-41A3-A988-154D2705E463.jpeg

this has made my day 😂 “your highlight is “you CANNOT beat pitta bread!” Absolutely dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Hannah Gale is back in action, as predicted the Leopard was just a distraction.

Or

Hannah Gale back on the 'gram, pink walls, fake laughs, its all a sham (bles) 😄

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Writing in the third person is really starting to grate on me. I don’t know why, but it makes me want to scream 😂

Loopylips

I found her comments offensive - also personal to me as I have Chinese heritage, but I also do think that apologies that are sincere can be accepted and if people are willing to learn then lines should be drawn. Personally I don't agree with cancel culture I think it can be really destructive and not beneficial - I think we should be forgiving and willing to educate.

Underpants

Just searched theleopard for a lurk, and looks like they're preparing to sell prints of their poxy 'clean pants, open window' lists.
Screenshot_20210307-174638~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Daisymai

‘The little joys of your thirties’ should be renamed ‘The joys of being middle class’. Seriously- olives, blue cheese and dark chocolate? 😂

• Haha

Willow1

Shock that they’re doubling back on the ID for social media posts and petition- granted they’re not the only influencer I’ve seen do it. But this is why this performative ally-ship and race to constantly repost Instagram posts is so concerning. Instead of any of them taking a minute to stop and think of other perspectives they just rush to reshare…
100% this!! I messaged them this morning about this. Constantly resharing shit without actually thinking before posting. Rushing to reshare anything and everything. Do they actually educate themselves on anything? Have their own point of view? The definition of performative. At least before she didn't try to pretend she gave a shit about these issues, I'd rather her stay silent than just reshare posts because other influencers on instagram are

Also they basically replied saying they didn't understand the post they shared either and need to "educate themselves" more. How can you share something you don't even understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I feel like those prints are very tone deaf. It’s very much trivialising a tragedy. So many people have died and she’s like omg but walks in the park guys. Imagine how many people do not want to remember this past year because they’ve lost their loved ones. It was honestly an absolute tragedy and she’s selling prints to memorise it???? I’m literally shook at the lack of reflection. They are really trying to make this pandemic into a positive thing when it isn’t.

Also omfg, I dont need to see a zoom in on your spots, I get normalising things but fuck me we know everyone gets spots, I do not need to see yours, how the fuck does she get paid for this????

Hello all, not posted before but used to be a fan of Hannahs before it all kicked off etc. But since she’s been back she has rubbed me the wrong way consistently.
Gah she’s so hideously uninspiring! Her profile pic literally has her roots to her fucking ears. And why does she still take selfies of her stupid moon face like 🌚 no one needs to see it! Also who the hell still does boomerangs of cocktails? I hate the term but HG is cheugy AF. And still stuck in 2017 when she was last relevant.

emm

VIP Member
‘The little joys of your thirties’ should be renamed ‘The joys of being middle class’. Seriously- olives, blue cheese and dark chocolate? 😂
and do people really have to wait to their 30s without enjoying sex?!

Hc68759

VIP Member
Getting really tired of them just signposting to other instagram posts re important news. Isn't "The Leopard" meant to be a news page, aren't they meant to be journalists? Yet their whole page consists of boring rehashed press releases or sharing someone else's post where they have done the hard work. Court case re murder of George Floyd, current coronovirus situation in India etc etc they just share someone else's instagram post. In the case of the India situation they actually asked followers to direct them to a post they could share. Wtf. This is the laziest "news" page I've ever seen. Shouldn't they be creating actual content about actual important news/current affairs rather than sharing other people's stuff? Least when it was just Hannah Gale we knew her page was just basic white girl privileged content now they're trying to dress it up as something it definitely isn't!!
They did write an article today about how lemon posset desserts are back in Aldi though so they deserve a big pat on the back for making such riveting content for us all!

• Haha

sassy_hun

• 26 sales x £12 = £312
  • Minus Etsy fee of 9% and 20p per transaction = £278.82
  • Minus enforced charity donation of £130 (previously £26) - £148.82
  • Minus cost of sale (assume £1 cost per print and £1.50 postage and packing, total £65) - £83.82
  • Individual profit for Gemma and Hannah = £41.42

Well worth it!!!!!!! Brad was right when he talked about a financial prolapse!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Willow1

Getting really tired of them just signposting to other instagram posts re important news. Isn't "The Leopard" meant to be a news page, aren't they meant to be journalists? Yet their whole page consists of boring rehashed press releases or sharing someone else's post where they have done the hard work. Court case re murder of George Floyd, current coronovirus situation in India etc etc they just share someone else's instagram post. In the case of the India situation they actually asked followers to direct them to a post they could share. Wtf. This is the laziest "news" page I've ever seen. Shouldn't they be creating actual content about actual important news/current affairs rather than sharing other people's stuff? Least when it was just Hannah Gale we knew her page was just basic white girl privileged content now they're trying to dress it up as something it definitely isn't!!

Bla bla bla yawn

What the fuck is Hannah on about. When I have nothing in for breakfast I have to have *CeReAl*

or toast

or starve until lunch