Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I’m sure someone has said it here before, but I honestly can’t believe how much TV she watches considering she has two small children. I have a toddler just under 2 and there’s NO WAY he’d let me sit and watch something for more than 5mins. She’s also posted today about sitting on the sofa and ‘parenting’ from there. She’s seriously so fucking lazy and on a completely different planet. I’m assuming her other half does most of the parenting if she’s sitting on her arse all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
A grid post on Tony’s Chocoloney... of course
Seriously, this is HannahGale.com with Gemma as a special guest. She posted almost the exact same spiel about those shitty little eggs last year. Who gives a fuck which flavour is their individual favourite? Jesus.

slugella

VIP Member
I don't wear anything under my pjs I find it comfier, but I do change them every day. So I have SO many pairs cos they're always going in the wash. If you're clean I don't see it as weird - I didn't realise it was considered gross. 😂

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her lists are basically a list of the most cliche things you can think of relating to that topic 🙄

find a new angle Hannah, the lists ate boring

Willow1

What the hell is the Leopard?! What is the point of it?!
Comment is even more relevant now! Surely it's the end of The Leopard?! There's no way she can cope with posting on two accounts. I reckon she regrets The Leopard now. Obviously not what she hoped it would be. How can you reactivate an Instagram page cos you missed it..... when you're actually still on instagram?

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I don’t know why these ‘little joys’ make me so angry!
Is it because they’re basic shit which you’d be given as a project in secondary school and not something an ‘established writer’ should be producing?!

The Leopard is a complete scam. It’s hannahfgale reloaded under a different name to dupe the people that don’t know about her past. What a joke

Underpants

Really struck me that the sex content stuff is very rip-off Chloe Plumstead isn't it? CP doesn't have a monopoly on sex writing by any means, it's just the way Hannah has gone about it. Especially the 'story' reaction selfies, sure Chloe Plumstead used to do those.

Last edited:

Bla bla bla yawn

I’m a mum in my 30s, pregnant with my second, and I still can’t relate to them at all. Probably because I work all day, try not to binge on unhealthy food, and if I want Bobbi Brown eye crayons I have to pay for them (and I’m too broke for that)

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Not glad to see the shapeless bin bag dungas but she appears to have put some weight on. Please Hannah, as a chubby lady myself, do some research into plus size fashion? Promote that? I'm not saying she's plus size btw (quite possibly just the fault of the hideous outfit) but it would be nice if her desperate inclusivity spread past 'i found sum bucks ritten by black wimmin and omg their actully ok'.
Also I could wring her hair out, it's disgusting... Maybe she could use some of the time she spends putting together a pointless piece about 8 year old crime docs any self respecting crime fan has already seen twice washing her hair?

Where's this sex thing? Can't find and need to absorb the awks.

Also, Gemma's face bugs me. She looks like she can't quite lift that smile because she needs to cry/poo. Not a fan of either of these women but as a duo, they're quite frankly insufferable.

Ps. That story where Hannah literally looks like a boiled egg with specs on... How is this an advert for a fashion and lifestyle blog? Nothing changes. Scruffy beast she is.

Reactions: 13