Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus her recent Toddler list is just so tit. I recognise everything on the list, but it’s so lazy and just 🤷🏼 What’s the point?!

Reactions: 10
Jesus her recent Toddler list is just so tit. I recognise everything on the list, but it’s so lazy and just 🤷🏼 What’s the point?!
Yeah it’s just a list of child related stuff, she might as well have written “Nappies, dummies and potties. Wees and poos.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear God. She honestly needs to get a grip of herself. Her content is diabolical, the latest Little Joys is beyond basic. She has no imagination whatsoever. I feel a bit sad for her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why these ‘little joys’ make me so angry!
Is it because they’re basic tit which you’d be given as a project in secondary school and not something an ‘established writer’ should be producing?!

Reactions: 14
Stop trying to make little joys happen, it’s not going to happen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The little joys are just so basic witch tit and such an obvious lazy money grab. They do my nut in. People clearly like them (I mean I guess there's a lot of basic witches out there lol) but yeah, did we ever discover if they donated the money from the proceeds or not. I honestly can't believe people BUY them..!!!!!

Also soooo many typos in her stories for someone that's a "journalist" 😭😭😭

Screenshot_20210802-192413_Instagram.jpg

So well written 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The little joys are just so basic witch tit and such an obvious lazy money grab. They do my nut in. People clearly like them (I mean I guess there's a lot of basic witches out there lol) but yeah, did we ever discover if they donated the money from the proceeds or not. I honestly can't believe people BUY them..!!!!!

View attachment 693243

So well written 😂
Haha, Hannah and Gem are gonna kick off at someone selling their tit 🤣

• Haha
Her posture is so bleeping bad, especially for someone who claims to do yoga, stop hunching your feckin shoulders!!!

I actually liked the part of her article where she says that depression takes on many forms. However, so misleading for her to say she felt better after 5 days. It took a few weeks of crappy side effects to feel better physically and months to feel better mentally. And even then it was so gradual I hardly noticed it had happened. Sounds more like a placebo than anything else.

51B6F292-4E83-4DBD-9DDD-67F28C869D4B.jpeg

Also, really? Barely noticed that ‘ad’ hidden at the top. She knows better than that surely!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 693243

So well written 😂
lol I wonder how Hannah feels that this random person is profiting off something that Hannah wrote - surely you have to seek permission before doing something like that!

Also, not sure how something that is effectively a list can be 'well written'.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure someone has said it here before, but I honestly can’t believe how much TV she watches considering she has two small children. I have a toddler just under 2 and there’s NO WAY he’d let me sit and watch something for more than 5mins. She’s also posted today about sitting on the sofa and ‘parenting’ from there. She’s seriously so bleeping lazy and on a completely different planet. I’m assuming her other half does most of the parenting if she’s sitting on her arse all day.

• Heart
I’m sure someone has said it here before, but I honestly can’t believe how much TV she watches considering she has two small children. I have a toddler just under 2 and there’s NO WAY he’d let me sit and watch something for more than 5mins. She’s also posted today about sitting on the sofa and ‘parenting’ from there. She’s seriously so bleeping lazy and on a completely different planet. I’m assuming her other half does most of the parenting if she’s sitting on her arse all day.
I thought he was it at work? So I don’t know how she does it

4A3A2EAC-809E-41CF-AD6D-D4E5B3B3113B.png

What an odd way to say she took her son and his friend to the cinema. Why does everything have to be so extra and documented and done for the aesthetic these days? I used to go to the cinema often with my Mum as a toddler; I can’t imagine she’d consider it anything more than normal parenting or give a damn what the plot line of the animated film was either. I hate social media and what it’s done to people LOL

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.