Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. She’s written a blog post on a tv show she’s not even watched. Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure you don’t use a comma before and. I think the tone or the first paragraph is insulting in its lightheartedness.

The third person references are so weird and seem very primary school to me. But most of all it’s incredibly boring.

Reactions: 9
the latest insta pic.. I cannot believe neither of these alleged journalists don't know the difference between who's and whose :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I’d love to say yes but I don’t think so.
I was wracking my brains trying ot think what the hell it could be short for and nothing came to mind. It is as if she thinks she is some kind of celeb and needs to name her children bizarre things

Reactions: 3
Wait. She’s written a blog post on a tv show she’s not even watched. Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure you don’t use a comma before and. I think the tone or the first paragraph is insulting in its lightheartedness.

The third person references are so weird and seem very primary school to me. But most of all it’s incredibly boring.
Sorry to be the pedant, but with the Oxford comma you can use a comma before “and” to signify it’s the last of something in a list. Not sure which part of their work you were referring to though!

I do find it bonkers that with two of them writing they still can’t proof read their work. None of what they’re doing is original content (apart from those woeful joys of lockdown 🤢). Think this is the danger that so many “influencers” and “bloggers” are facing now- they’ve left the world of publishing / salaried work where they would have bosses and editors, and regular appraisals of their work- to freelance and the only feedback they get is from adoring fans. No one can critique them or pull up mistakes without being called a troll or they do as Hannah and flounce! Without the endless promotional events and paid trips to go on by big brands, most of them are finding they have no real voice and nothing of note to say...

Reactions: 13
Sorry to be the pedant, but with the Oxford comma you can use a comma before “and” to signify it’s the last of something in a list. Not sure which part of their work you were referring to though!

I do find it bonkers that with two of them writing they still can’t proof read their work. None of what they’re doing is original content (apart from those woeful joys of lockdown 🤢). Think this is the danger that so many “influencers” and “bloggers” are facing now- they’ve left the world of publishing / salaried work where they would have bosses and editors, and regular appraisals of their work- to freelance and the only feedback they get is from adoring fans. No one can critique them or pull up mistakes without being called a troll or they do as Hannah and flounce! Without the endless promotional events and paid trips to go on by big brands, most of them are finding they have no real voice and nothing of note to say...
exactly! not as if they have no free time to do so! They are giving such a bad advertisement for themselves if they ever want to go back into another job, if I was an employer and looked at the poor, unchecked writing I would not be impressed

Reactions: 2
She’s just such a basic witch. In every sense. Why does she think it’s really quirky she likes chocolate or salted caramel. Basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.