Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to Hannah's book? Did she ever say what it was about?
I feel like she said ages ago it would be about her life and would include details about her teenage years, family estrangement etc. There was some unspecified trauma that she was constantly referring to at one point that she said she would talk about when she felt ready so I assume that would be part of it. If this trauma actually exists...

I feel like she said ages ago it would be about her life and would include details about her teenage years, family estrangement etc. There was some unspecified trauma that she was constantly referring to at one point that she said she would talk about when she felt ready so I assume that would be part of it. If this trauma actually exists...
So an autobiography? Because she thinks she's a celebrity and people are interested? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don’t know if the world needs another basic white girl memoir, who- let’s not forget, is still v much racist. Please give way to people who deserve to be published. There’s enough of you online, your life really isn’t interesting at all Hannah. You’ve struggled with things most people are familiar with. It’s the same with making her page all about pregnancy, how long can you milk that for😂

I think if I had two kids, (I don’t have any so your opinion may be wildly different), but I’d like my personality to be more about just going through pregnancy or being a mum to two under two? Like are mothers not allowed to have hobbies and a life outside of their kids (that doesn’t include binge watching TV and eating tit chocolate that for some reason Hannah deems worthy enough to write “articles” about)? This is basic life, give us something more interesting for god’s sake, there’s so much more to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why I care but they don’t have any kind of hamburger menu or logo on their website so once you click through to an article you’re stuck there. The whole thing is so poorly executed.
I noticed this when they first launched and it does my head in! It’s so lazy!!

Reactions: 2
I just don’t know if the world needs another basic white girl memoir, who- let’s not forget, is still v much racist. Please give way to people who deserve to be published. There’s enough of you online, your life really isn’t interesting at all Hannah. You’ve struggled with things most people are familiar with. It’s the same with making her page all about pregnancy, how long can you milk that for😂

I think if I had two kids, (I don’t have any so your opinion may be wildly different), but I’d like my personality to be more about just going through pregnancy or being a mum to two under two? Like are mothers not allowed to have hobbies and a life outside of their kids (that doesn’t include binge watching TV and eating tit chocolate that for some reason Hannah deems worthy enough to write “articles” about)? This is basic life, give us something more interesting for god’s sake, there’s so much more to life.
That's honestly one of my worst nightmares. I'm looking forward to becoming a mother (and I know that kids are obviously exhausting and a LOT of work) but I'm terrified at the idea of losing all sense of self. I think it would be much more inspiring for Hannah to show how people can nurture their own interests and hobbies while also raising kids.

Reactions: 6
I think that part of Hannah’s problems with discussing her parenting experience is - she’s a Jack of all trades when it comes to writing.

And what I mean by that is she’s not a great writer. She borrows from other trends, styles and writers and has no real voice of her own.

she is borrowing from the ‘mum blogger who drinks lots of gin, swears a lot and highlights the struggles of parenting’. And that has a place.There’s loads of them.
but she borrows that style without the tongue in cheek humour that balances out the vitriol. The result is that she seems bitter and resentful about being a parent without the humour.

Reactions: 13
That crappy ‘The Joys Yet To Come’ post made it into the WhatsApp group I have with my best girl mates... sigh 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That's honestly one of my worst nightmares. I'm looking forward to becoming a mother (and I know that kids are obviously exhausting and a LOT of work) but I'm terrified at the idea of losing all sense of self. I think it would be much more inspiring for Hannah to show how people can nurture their own interests and hobbies while also raising kids.
You'll be fine! Just think how much of Hannah's reading/TV time she could put towards interests and hobbies if she had any.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She talked about a long time ago (vlog days I believe) her mum being alcohol dependant... I think she was attending some support groups for children of people with addictions. Could be that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can't be doing with their stories.
Gemma ate some food. Hannah ate some food. Gemma read a book. So did Hannah. Gemma watched this TV show. Hannah watched something else. Hannah shirked her childcare responsibilities. That's it.
I read and eat and hide in the toilet from my child sometimes but no one sends me free tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hannah’s already giving clothes sizing advice out, but she’s stopped one short of telling us to ‘size up’ 😅 if I had to size up in every store I’d probably admit to myself I’m not a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Writing in the third person is really starting to grate on me. I don’t know why, but it makes me want to scream 😂

Reactions: 19
The Leopard's feed is beginning to look a lot like Hannah's old feed...
She’ll have only asked her mate to do it with her so it becomes a different thing from her returning to blogging which she was clearly desperate to do from the minute she left - it means she doesn’t have to work a proper job!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.