Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know why you feel tired and sluggish, Hannah- because your diet is bleeping awful and you’re a lazy twit! You’re welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The 3rd person writing is awful, it doesn't work. None of it works. They're not even putting any effort in. WHAT IS THE POINT IN IT!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 3rd person writing is awful, it doesn't work. None of it works. They're not even putting any effort in. WHAT IS THE POINT IN IT!?
it is actually MORE lazy than Hannah's original blog, which I am shocked is possible

Reactions: 4
Remember when Hannah said the leopard was a whole new project? Here's the photo she shared on insta today, featured in this article from 2019.

So that's the same web design
Same pineapple rice recipe content
Same social button redirect
Same vocabulary
Same myopic focus on Aldi
Same jarring vocab
Same photos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when Hannah said the leopard was a whole new project? Here's the photo she shared on insta today, featured in this article from 2019.

So that's the same web design
Same pineapple rice recipe content
Same social button redirect
Same vocabulary
Same myopic focus on Aldi
Same jarring vocab
Same photos
lazy witch

Reactions: 3
Brad's Chinese wife is my fav, I'm enjoying all characters in the Brad Turner Expanded Universe though.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she’ll kick Gemma off the Leopard? I have a feeling this will end up being Hannah’s thing.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she’ll kick Gemma off the Leopard? I have a feeling this will end up being Hannah’s thing.
It already basically is Hannah's thing. No one would be following if it was just Gemma.

Reactions: 8
She just added Gemma’s name to try and take the heat off of herself and the ‘comeback’.

there is nothing new or innovative about this project, infact in what feels like a life changing year, it just regression at this point with nothing of value to contribute.

Reactions: 13
She's totally failed to insta promote Gemma's latest post, which is a time-sensitive one about a limited time availability gimmick thing.

Gemma's got a baby due in a few months hasn't she? I think she'll just leave at that point. Though I'm curious about the arrangement of ownership and what rights Gemma has in terms of maternity pay - is she an employee of the leopard? Is she a freelancer? Is she co-owner?

It's weird as in a way Gemma has lucked out as I don't think she would have gotten this following without Hannah. The internet is too competitive and I think the only reason they are doing well is because people remember Hannah and old blogger friends have shared. If anyone new and unknown started this kind of content it wouldn't be popular as it's so boring.

But on the other hand now she's linked to Hannah's scandal which could blow up in her face.

Absolutely, she’ll be on maternity soon anyway so then it’ll be 100% the Hannah show

Reactions: 3
Bit unpleasant that Hannah's posted about that tacky-sounding crime series, which reviewers suggest exploits the death of a Canadian-Chinese woman. Perhaps it would have been better to write about how ESEA women feature as murder victims in series produced by white people and connect it to her antiracist learning, or draw attention to the horrific rise in racist attacks against Asian people in the UK and North America.

Reactions: 4
Bit unpleasant that Hannah's posted about that tacky-sounding crime series, which reviewers suggest exploits the death of a Canadian-Chinese woman. Perhaps it would have been better to write about how ESEA women feature as murder victims in series produced by white people and connect it to her antiracist learning, or draw attention to the horrific rise in racist attacks against Asian people in the UK and North America.
Yes. Once again Hannah proves that she has absolutely zero critical thinking skills or even tact. The last paragraph of her article seems hastily put together with no real depth.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.