Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underpants

selfish recklessness and disregard for others' wellbeing... It comes from the same place doesn't it? Absolute selfish ignorance and failure to consider anyone else. And that place where self-care masks self-indulgence and self-obsession is what made Hannah popular since her first listicle. It's not only baked in, it's the product.

Reactions: 15
Her stories, who the hell says hubba hubba?! She is literally so cringe! I don’t know about "the leopard" should have been called the skunk because it stinks!!!!

• Haha

Underpants

There's engaging with criticism and there's engaging with criticism... The levels of passive aggression from these huns! "Just finding small joys and wins"

They are like the insta equivalent of that's life/chat magazine in terms of weird mix of content and tone now

fred1998

We all know how much Hannah used to love a takeaway, do we think this has ruined a Chinese for her?? Has it ruined her precious pineapple and cashew rice? 🙈

• Haha

Snapfish

Imagine blocking all those words in your comments and thinking you’re in the right and should persevere with this ‘venture’.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I don’t get why Hannah thinks she’s so invaluable to the world of writing (if you can even call it that) that she’s effectively been cancelled twice and still come back. She be so big headed to think what she has to offer is pretty special! Surely you’d just fuck off and get a job at Tesco and live your life away from social media?

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The Christmas tree for flat shares, who is the leopards market? Hannah is a mother of two in her 30s.

I’m also a mother of two in my 30s and I have no interest in Percy pig cakes and £25 supermarket polyester skirts. Equally though, is this content aimed at women in there 20s?

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Part of me thinks Hannah deserves The Leopard to fail but another part of me hopes it doesn’t crash and burn so we can keep this thread alive 😂

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I am so angry about this. Would have sounded more sorry using the word Soz.

Theyve had a whole weekend to come up with something, anything and this is what they came up with? The other half of the Leopard surely doesnt think this is ok?

Any time I see any sponsorships or ads or anything Im emailing the company.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Is the birth story some sort of damage control? A bit of ‘please lads, I’ve just had a baby so be nice to me?’

virgofalls

VIP Member
Little joys of Lockdown when you're not a privileged middle class racist ..

"taking off your mask after a 12 hour shift, a slather of sudocrem on the sores it's left behind, making it home in time to give your child just one precious cuddle before they go to bed, your elderly grandmother managing to get a delivery slot after days of trying, a negative Covid test which allows you to continue to work..."

I could go on. How does she manage to get it so wrong? 😂

Tishface

Instafamous1

VIP Member
“Hannah adored this book whilst Gemma devoured this book” oh fuck off will you. The only thing I’ll be devouring is a Big Mac 😂

also the new set up is exactly the same as Hannah’s old story layout

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Hannah show us the RECEIPTS. What have you been doing? Where have you been learning? Which BIPOC (especially chinese) ppl have you compensated lately? 'it's an ongoing process' WHAT PROCESSES ARE YOU GOING THROUGH? God the audacity to basically say 'you're gonna have to follow us to find out how inclusive we really are lol' is wild. What is your vision for inclusivity? How are you going to ensure you reach that target, without being tokenistic? Will you be amplifying the voices of BIPOC who have called you out in the past, or just ones who haven't pissed you off? Will you be addressing your white ass privilege AT ALL? Grim. Truly grim.
She's gonna ask black women to trial vibrators then be interviewed. That's it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Snapfish

I just thought they'd remove it all rather than just leave it running. Anyone feel sorry for Gemma at all?
Not really. She would surely have asked Hannah why her blog needed rebranding when getting involved. Sure maybe Hannah downplayed it or outright lied but why would you get involved without looking it up? Best case she just wanted a fast track to becoming an influencer

barryjones

VIP Member
Today was basically JUST press releases? If you're signed up to the mailing lists of any of these companies or follow them on twitter/insta you already got this information way before they posted it. I do not understand the point of the leopard.

Any of you lads wanna start a website with me? We'll just sign up to mailing lists and re-post their emails , watch loads of tv, go to a shop once a week and report back on what junk we bought. Apparently we'll make enough money to not warrant a real job!