Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underpants

Omg the whole talking in the third person thing on their stories is so annoying. It’s almost like they don’t want to actually take ownership of it... don’t blame them mine 😂
It's very 'smash hits magazine in 1998' isn't it? Really weird that they've adopted it, it's very jarring.

Do you remember when Hannah wrote that blog post about sharing less of herself in her blog? I think she would find that easier if she had any actual interests or passions to write about, or spent time learning about something. As it is it's just M+S press release, Sainsbury's home, blog posts written by someone else, and writing about herself in the third person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s so arrogant to think people wouldn’t notice the blocking of these words. It’s like she thinks it’s her god given right to blog and make money from it and us ‘trolls’ (read: people who think racists are twats) are spoiling that for her.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
BRAVE!? 🤣 in what world do their actions class them as BRAVE!? If it wasn’t for influencers calling them out they would have gone into hiding again.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Omg their latest grid post on books 🤦🏼‍♀️ “We were chatting and just happened to realise that some of our most recent favourite authors are black and Asian”
I am cringing 😬 so hard for them at how obviously fake this is coming across!!
Pretty sure Hannah read My Sister The Serial Killer years ago... its not a new development. So its oh what books have I read that might have been written by someone who isnt white.

The reason I know this is because I bought it and read it after she recommended it and it was Christmas 2019.

Underpants

When you boil it down these are the actions she claims she's taken:
1. a blog post written by Gemma, with a vague claim to have 'immersed' herself in its contents. Riiiiight.
2. following a couple of new-to-her insta accounts.
3. calling others out (hilarious because throughout this whole situation she has repeatedly accused all her real life friends and actual family of being racist)
4. is 'seeing colour'.

And come to think of it, she put that weird Facebook post up in summer thanking for 'all the supportive, kind, heart warming messages, across FB, insta and email' so what's this bollocks in the new post saying she didn't read anything after flounce 1?!?
"I de-activated everything and stepped, or you could say, ran, away from it all.
"I didn’t read the Twitter threads about me; I didn’t open up my Instagram inbox or read the comments posted by both friends and strangers underneath my latest posts."

JUST PICK A LIE AND STICK TO IT

Attachments

Last edited:

Underpants

What post did he read 😳
Pity he didn't go for a classic Hannah Gale greatest hits 'lol I let my kid burn himself on my straighteners', 'i cried because I couldn't park outside my yoga class', 'here'sb the mountain of crap I eat in a day (why is my skin so grim?)' or one of the endless 'here's my menstrual journal' posts

• Haha

EP123

Alex Steadman still following though...

Sure! This is what I’ve been sending to brands...

Hey there! As a brand I love and have purchased from many times in the past, I just wanted to highlight that a new blog/account has popped up called @theleoparduk with ex-influencer Hannah Gale at the front of it. You may recall that before she took a break from the internet, Hannah was asked to apologise for racist slurs she had made in previous blog posts. With her new venture, it seems she’s not actively addressing what she learned from being held accountable, or properly apologised for what she did and people in minority communities are still very upset about it. It has now also come to light that rather than address this issue and open up a dialogue, she’s using instagram’s filters to block keywords such as “racism” “BLM” and “apology” on her posts. Therefore, I hope that your brand will not be working with her in future or offering her any gifted or discounted products. I would very much appreciate a response to this message. Best wishes.
Thank you so much for this! I got a really great reply from Joanie clothing after I flagged that they were following The Leopard and they've raised this with the full team as multiple staff members use the brand account, and they thanked me for bringing it to their attention. Happy days!

Schmofro

She literally wrote in her own statement that she didn't do the work. Absolutely wild that so many followers are choosing to defend her. White women so committed to sandwich reviews they can't even see she's admitted not taking action.
This killed me. White women nailed in one.😂😂

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Sorry but she is an absolute moron to write about how she heard we were going into lockdown so immediately went out to restaurants with multiple other households.

I honestly can’t believe that Hannah was this unprepared for the backlash she would get from this episode. That she thought she could segué back into the picture without acknowledgment of her mistakes. Yet again she’s let herself down by dropping the hot potato and running away. The “statement” on their page pretty much says “see ya later bye”. Hideous!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Also put it on stories where people cant see any replies or comments.

If it was important to you, it mattered to you, you were truly sorry and taking the time to educate yourself post it on your grid or on the website and put a link in your bio!

CatHun

VIP Member
And she has two kids, how could anyone expect her to work with two children?! It’s just not feasible, people don’t do that

• Haha

WalkingInTheWoods

Isn’t it totally heartbreaking. I had a friend at school who had a very similar experience with bully’s using the word C word for Chinese and she is still dealing with the emotional after effects of it as a 30 year old woman. This is why people need to learn why it’s so bad and Hannah has a platform where she can do that and write a proper article regarding the background of the word and how she has learnt about how awful it is and how she has learnt that but she is just downright refusing. It’s disgraceful and disgusting.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be particularly enamoured with her as a “fan” or whatever when her attitude 5 months ago was “I didn’t read message requests or comments on old blog posts”. Her fucking JOB is to interact with people on Instagram 😂 but I’m sure if it was a message request that said “OOHH Hannah where did you get that babein’ midi skirt from?” she would make sure she read that one and posted an #aff link to her stories for it

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Omg the whole talking in the third person thing on their stories is so annoying. It’s almost like they don’t want to actually take ownership of it... don’t blame them mine 😂

• Haha