Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just wondering if anyone is following Gemma as her account is now private? Has she posted or addressed it at all? Apologies if this has been mentioned and I missed if

Reactions: 1

Underpants

yep she definitely hd unfollowed, as I follow alex and when i would check hannah’s page she wasn’t following after their last statement end of the year when other influencers called them out.
Oh you're right! I just realised Alex was one of the people unfollowed over this. There were a few Instagram accounts I ended up unfollowing because they seemed to be tacitly endorsing the leopard.

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Genuinely wondering how she's surviving though money wise. Hadn't she just bought a bigger house?

I can’t see the midi skirt post 👀 is it on insta?

Also has anyone else noticed there’s not a home or menu button on their website (at least not on the mobile version anyway!) proper infuriating!!
First thing I noticed when I went on the site for the first (and last) time. Immediately clicked off 🤣

emm

VIP Member
she would have definitely made use of the self employed grant for a few months.
I think the self employed grant is still in place, I am not sure if it is the same across all sectors but I have friends that work in theatre who are still on 70% of their income. I guess anyway if her partner is working he probably has a decent salary, also didn't she do the mortgage holiday thing?

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I rolled my eyes at the list too, but not everything on it is going to be for everyone.

I don't think readers not being able to relate to everything is the worst thing about that list 😂 and I thought that comment was a massive reach to be fair, despite how much I despise HG and the regurgitated drivel she's peddling right now.
They could have left that one line out so EVERYONE could relate though..