Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I too think most will forgive and forget now. There doesn’t seem to be a single critique of their pledges in the comments.

Hannah’s essay about doing better took Gemma down with her in a way I didn’t expect them to face up to. Let’s see how they act on it when mercury is back in retrograde.
but I think this is only because the only people still following are those who didn't see the issue with her racism, does anyone here still follow her? I look at the Leopard every now and again but wouldn't dream of actually following

Pretty sure Hannah read My Sister The Serial Killer years ago... its not a new development. So its oh what books have I read that might have been written by someone who isnt white.

The reason I know this is because I bought it and read it after she recommended it and it was Christmas 2019.
Yeah I remember discussing it with someone on hear a long time ago (IIRC, could be a different thread)

emm

VIP Member
yep she did the mortgage holiday as soon as it was announced, think she was only in the house a month

its infuriating that the lazy influencers who got everything for free got the grant but so many were unable to get it, who actually needed it.
yeah really, she must have been earning (in her hey dey) loads of money and getting loads of stuff gifted so I cannot believe she doesn't have more savings tbh

TruffleTrifle

Annoyingly the joys of lockdown 3 list is just more of the same that she became well known for anyway: lists! It’s just that now it’s in instagram form not on a blog. She’s basically come full circle.

I drink lemon juice

Does anyone know when she's likely to have given birth? I thought she'd still be pregnant since she wasn't away that long but i guess she did announce it when she was quite far along, didn't she?

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Also maybe the collaboration with Gemma had been planned for a long time. When she got backlash for the racism she was quick to leave IG while announcing in her fb group she would be back shortly with a new project. It was almost like you can all say what you like to me, I quit as HG thinking she had the new partnership as a get out.

Lola123

VIP Member
No apology but instead played the victim and made out she needed to come off social media for her suffering mental health but didn't come off social media at all, just set up a new personal Instagram and then put her new relaunched blog on hold while she took a maternity leave and just renamed it something else with her mate she thought she could hide behind. Her behaviour was vile before but this is just even worse. Literally no accountability or remorse
I thought she set this account up ages ago as a personal thing?