Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Alex Steadman still following though...

Sure! This is what I’ve been sending to brands...

Hey there! As a brand I love and have purchased from many times in the past, I just wanted to highlight that a new blog/account has popped up called @theleoparduk with ex-influencer Hannah Gale at the front of it. You may recall that before she took a break from the internet, Hannah was asked to apologise for racist slurs she had made in previous blog posts. With her new venture, it seems she’s not actively addressing what she learned from being held accountable, or properly apologised for what she did and people in minority communities are still very upset about it. It has now also come to light that rather than address this issue and open up a dialogue, she’s using instagram’s filters to block keywords such as “racism” “BLM” and “apology” on her posts. Therefore, I hope that your brand will not be working with her in future or offering her any gifted or discounted products. I would very much appreciate a response to this message. Best wishes.
this is great - could anyone (sorry this sounds superlazy) but update on stuff she was promoting ? I do not follow her anymore

Reactions: 1

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Oh dear - abandoned by her BFF!!!!!
Was she following before and unfollowed or did she never follow to begin with? Must be quite a fickle friendship as if that was your real friend you’d still show your support

loubylou50

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I know we’ve all been wondering whether Ziggy really is her new baby’s name - well I spotted the Z initial on her bracelets in this story so it seemingly confirms the name!?!
3954C98C-27DD-4E05-94DD-041E6F42E667.jpeg

emm

VIP Member
It's ridiculous. They are consistently fucking up, misreading the tone of the rest of the country and their excuse is always ignorance.

Would you not be thinking "better not post anything inflammatory or offensive after what has happened" and yet here they are posting more proof that they're woefully out of touch.

So far I can only see a few hours work has been put into The Leopard, honestly.
hours?!

• Haha
You can restrict users, so the poster and the recipient see the comments but no one else does
Ok guys, I just followed and commented asking politely for the racism to be addressed fully in a blog post and the comment was there. Then I looked on my other IG account and it’s gone. Look back with the original account and it’s showing up fine. How are they able to hide certain comments without deleting them like that?!

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Can she seriously just survive on the adoration of her brain-dead followers that posted the black square but support a racist? She can't ignore being called out forever surely.
I think that’s what she is doing. Seemed to work for MOD 😂