Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

yesss

Everyone should unfollow. Following will just contribute to them getting free shit and brand attention.

Reactions: 7
If I get to earn money from posting about how I did basic cleaning around the house over the weekend I’m doing it. This girl is actually insane, how does she deem this good content

Reactions: 5
Just read there valentines meal deal post, their prices for m&s are wrong and also why bother if they're not going to bother listing all the items. Theirs a note at the bottom saying the post will be updated when all items are known. Nobody has bothered to update. Honestly the laziest bloggers

Reactions: 13
So in old news, Hannah ate all weekend and binged watch tv and god knows what her 2 children were up to

Great ‘adulting /parenting’ as always Hannah

Reactions: 8
From her post about having her second baby:

"Having not spent a huge amount of time around small children and babies, I was completely unprepared for the reality of just how much space (I know, I know) they take up in your life."

I just....what? Like duh. Of course. Being a parent means you actually have to act like an adult. A baby isn't an accessory, they are helpless and rely on their caretakers for their every need. What an idiot.

Not surprised Hannah loved Emily in Paris. That show was the fucking worst on so many levels.
lets be honest, with the little she does and all the TV she binge watches she has probably come to the end of the whole netflix catalogue

Aaaaggh I hate it when she describes things as sexy
there is a thread on here of words/expressions that need to be banned, every time I see ANYTHING she posts I feel like I need to post there. For an ex journalist her vocab is so poor

Jesus fucking Christ, if a lockdown is about to be brought in it means it's fucking dangerous to mix, and you should do everyone a favour and stay the fuck at home not go to Pizza fucking Express to spread the virus around. Fucks fucking sake I wish people would focus on the threat not the fucking rules.

The only talent she has is for making everything about her. Honestly, I’ve always thought she was a massive twat but since The Leopard (which is still a fucking awful name) I dislike her even more

Reactions: 6
Came on to say exactly this.

Also, her post was basically just a smug brag about how she has so many wonderful friends. Maybe a dig at Chloe Plumstead?

Sorry but she is an absolute moron to write about how she heard we were going into lockdown so immediately went out to restaurants with multiple other households.

Reactions: 14
Time for a new thread but this is the sexiest thread title ever lads!!!! Hubba hubba!!! What could top it?

Reactions: 4
Came on to say exactly this.

Also, her post was basically just a smug brag about how she has so many wonderful friends. Maybe a dig at Chloe Plumstead?
She only has 3 friends (4 if you count Gemma ) don’t give her too much credit

Reactions: 3
It annoys me more than it should how they refer to each other in the third person when they tell us what they’ve been up to at the weekend.

Reactions: 16
Another hastily re-written M&S press release live on the site now!! Just what we are all crying out for.

I wonder how long they'll leave 'cosy January faves' up on the site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.