Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Interestingly, I've noticed a few accounts I follow have now commented on their post but prior to today had stayed out of it and not made their opinion on the situation known publicly.

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
I don’t get why Hannah thinks she’s so invaluable to the world of writing (if you can even call it that) that she’s effectively been cancelled twice and still come back. She be so big headed to think what she has to offer is pretty special! Surely you’d just fuck off and get a job at Tesco and live your life away from social media?
yeah, I'd follow that guest writer they had (forgotten her name) if she had a blog as she was interesting/good at writing, why does anyone want to follow 5 line posts about hot cross buns?!

emm

VIP Member
Hasn’t posted anywhere but has had time to update the affiliate links on the website 🙄 classic Hannah. View attachment 383439
what a non surprise, when will this re launch of whatever the hell the new site is apparently going ot be happen? I really don't get how she did so well on SM before, she has no common sense. Now in a lockdown when people are bored at home surely is the time to create content?!

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Can she seriously just survive on the adoration of her brain-dead followers that posted the black square but support a racist? She can't ignore being called out forever surely.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
It’s because she reused the layout from her blog and hasn’t bothered updating those. So professional!
Even the leopard print was on her HG site. Although to be fair looking at who else the web developer has designed for, she has a definite ‘style’.

emm

VIP Member
Queenie was responding to a lot of comments around flounce 2. It looked like she was doing a lot to change the minds of some of the 'you've got nothing to apologise for' followers.
that's good but ridiculous that she had to take this on rather than the person who made the slur, wasn't aware of her before

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
but can everyone relate to everything else though? what about the cocktail reference for people who don;t drink alcohol?
Their new USP after being busted for racism is meant to be inclusivity for all skin types though and ‘fake tan’ just isn’t something that women of all races use. Alcohol is a different kettle of fish as it can and is drunk by everyone.

Underpants

Their follower numbers aren't great are they, despite alex frugality opting in. It looks like they lost a bunch of followers since restarting posts.

Rosella89

Came on to say exactly this.

Also, her post was basically just a smug brag about how she has so many wonderful friends. Maybe a dig at Chloe Plumstead?
She only has 3 friends (4 if you count Gemma 🤣) don’t give her too much credit 🤣

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
controversial opinion... I am british and have never had one! I think maybe it must be because part of my childhood was outside the UK I guess
I hadn’t either till I was an adult! But I’m from a poorer background people didnt have £15 to drop in a cake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Well they've gone on a follow spree at some point. Sure they were only on 40 something last time I looked.

I saw someone commented saying they loved their midi skirt, where was it from and the royal we responded 'which one?' and I wanted to comment underneath 'not yours, Hannah. It looks like a fitted sheet' 😂
They were on 38. I’ve noticed they’ve followed a number of black women/accounts

Reactions: 2