Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underpants

The intro to today's post about experiences of racism is very poorly written. It seems callous for Hannah to have put so little effort into her wording when the writers have described how upsetting writing their accounts has been.

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be particularly enamoured with her as a “fan” or whatever when her attitude 5 months ago was “I didn’t read message requests or comments on old blog posts”. Her fucking JOB is to interact with people on Instagram 😂 but I’m sure if it was a message request that said “OOHH Hannah where did you get that babein’ midi skirt from?” she would make sure she read that one and posted an #aff link to her stories for it
yeh or brands offering her free stuff

emm

VIP Member
She also said that the decision to leave was one she had been sitting on for over a year and had lost the love for it. Full of shit. She just didn't want to face up to what she did.
she probably realised she would never cope with any kind of normal job as she is just too lazy

Pandap

Chatty Member
I’ve followed Hannah for longer than I care to admit, too. I just disagree with people saying that calling your kids kids is uncaring or saying she turns the music up in the car loud enough to not hear them yelling is poor parenting.

she does show disdain towards her kids, that much is true but my original post was don’t come here to say she’s the worlds worst parent because she called them “kids”. I’m sure she doesn’t actually think her kids are Billy goats ffs.

emm

VIP Member
Gemma's collar looks atrocious - so badly made. Why would anyone make it so asymmetrical when there's embroidery on it? and then sew on that vile red rikrak over the top of the embroidery?? And that manky frill. Urrrrgh. Looks like something a child would make out of their grandmother's tablecloth for dressing up, not something a grown woman knowingly purchased.
they both have atrocious dress sense

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Just had a little read of all their new content, how bloody boring! No way I’d follow this! Not sure if they’d be able to get new followers, I imagine those who are following are old Hannah followers and a few newbies who will dwindle off with this boring snooze fest

JDM13

There’s a post on IG worth a read about all this, too long to fit in a screenshot
A7330C58-30F4-4448-8E35-8975D38CCD54.png

emm

VIP Member
They still sign off for the weekend I say. That alienates a lot of people in my opinion. It certainly pisses me off 😂 how she ever had the cheek to even consider herself a keyworker when she barely works Monday to Friday is beyond me.
yeah exactly,the posts celebrating that it is Friday... as if she is so busy working all week.
OT but what was the reason for the title The Leopard? did they ever explain it? I find it hilarious as it made it perfect for this thread title :LOL:

Esme

VIP Member
So, I was curious about the comments that have got through on Instagram. About 98% of the accounts are private which seems weird, save for a couple of Instagram influencers etc. Not saying anything as such but it just seems... odd.
All of my accounts are private, you just don’t know what weirdos are out there. I suspect they are genuine accounts that are posting the comments.