Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Disappointed, but not surprised.
I mean, a *little* bit surprised. She’s even more stupid than I thought.
I used to really like her when she discussed her issues with food as I was suffering from similar at the time, she has become such a disappointment, first of all it was just her sheer laziness which was annoying but this racism issue is just :mad:

Reactions: 3

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
New tattler here lads, but I’ve been following Hannah since way back in 2014. It was the Easter Egg ad that pushed me over the edge this morning and made me sign up for an account here. Another bloody chocolate promo? ANOTHER ONE? Used to enjoy her page, but this is the blandest, lowest effort content I’ve ever seen, and I’m supposedly in her target demographic.
Welcome, glad you’ve seen the light 🙌🏻

Think she has

Also I’ve noticed that Susie Verrill has blocked me ever since I commented on Hannah’s “leaving” post last week 😂 I wasn’t even following her and have never commented on any of her posts 😂 just looked at her page after someone else mentioned her on The Leopard 😂
I’ve been blocked to since responding to Hannah’s post😂

• Wow
  • Haha

EbbE

Amazing 👏🏻🙌🏻👀 we love you. Please more tea!

Grieving the pregnancy she thought she'd have. She's so dramatic. Her writing is always the same, it reminds me of the "sob stories" on x factor. This big woe is me, tears, life is so hard.... Then the music comes.... BUT I know I'll be ok, I'm stronger than I think.... Music crescendo....I GOT THIS ❤..... Music fades.... everything is going to be ok/I wouldn't want it any other way/then I look around and realise life isn't so bad. The end.
We call these “daily mail sad face” stories because the daily mail loves to run with some shit show where a (usually a white person) has been an arsehole, got called out but is being portrayed as the victim with an accompanying token “sad face” shot

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
Her writing hasn’t matured because she can’t seem to grow up! She lives in the past still thinks she’s 18 waiting for Thursday night to go to "The Pier" nightclub and have a VK in each hand and do a little slut drop to flo rida!! It’s actually so embarrassing!!!
Oh God it being called The Pier makes me feel sooooooo old! Long live Rutherfords!!

JellyDonut

VIP Member
There’s a new blog post (by Hannah) on the website about an advent calendar Christmas tree from Bloom and Wild. Who she had a paid partnership with before.

emm

VIP Member
Funny how they are quick to read tattle and know everything we say! If they disagree with such a place why are they here reading our comments!? 🤣🤣🤣 they love it really but try to act like they are above it.

again for the nosey people reading and not members: These forums would not exist if influencers had open conversations with people and not block and delete any comment they deem isn’t arse licking enough.

in your beloved Hannahs case she BLOCKED and DELETED comments about her racism in March before she took accountability.
It just proves how little they work tbh, a lot of influencers seem to spend time reading their (sometimes insanely long and quick moving) threads on numerous gossip sites

View attachment 314394Came across this when looking for the website.. That is a very wide demographic they are aiming for! I can’t imagine many 45 year olds interested in sandwiches and Percy pig cakes 😂
Hannah’s second non apology says they’re going to be more diverse and inclusive but wouldn’t a good place to mention that be the press release?

emm

VIP Member
“Hannah adored this book whilst Gemma devoured this book” oh fuck off will you. The only thing I’ll be devouring is a Big Mac 😂

also the new set up is exactly the same as Hannah’s old story layout
or some aldi chocolate

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
why do influences always say tattlers are telling them to kill them selves?! I have never seen anyone comment that on here? We just call them out for their shit!
They all do it! It’s to gain sympathy. Maybe some random on Twitter told her to do that but it wasn’t from here

I feel like we should all play HG bingo when she returns
- LADS
- HUBBA HUBBA
- a lil summin summin
- a reference to her boyfriend as “childcare”
- a midi skirt
- a “size up”
- another post about being a ‘working mummy’ 🙄
- an unmade bed featured somewhere
- toddler complaint
- pineapple rice
- chipped manicure
- aldi pretzel choccy huns
- open mouth fake laugh
- hand on chin pose
- greasy hair reference

BIINNNGGGOOOOOO

Have I missed anything!?
Period update

• Sick

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Lads it's too quiet! Is it purely because it's the weekend? Are they gonna go out silently on Monday? What is going on?!