Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underpants

Even their insta bio is wrong, their content isn't daily because they take weekends off. Just say 'your 5-or-occasionally-6 days a week dose of fashion, beauty etc etc'

Reactions: 2

Burrito88

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed Alex Stedman now. I know she’s just had a baby but shes obviously been online to follow them.

Lola123

VIP Member
I wonder how they’ll pay their guest writers properly when they themselves are probably not earning much/anything from The Leopard at the moment.
I don’t know much about how tac is written off in the UK but could they claim the money back as a business expense?

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
A centre parting does nothing for Hannah. At all. Doing things for themselves... Eating and playing animal crossing. So inspiring...

JellyDonut

VIP Member
there are several smaller accounts that are posting in support of Hannah. One in particular is a gigantic hypocrite. It made me so angry - the disgusting hypocrisy of “wokeness”.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Love the fact they're still putting new posts live on their website but not advertising it on insta for fear of backlash. I think Hannah thought by disappearing for a few months she had firmly sweeped this under the carpet
It’s so pathetic and laughable. She is so fucking blind

Pinkii

VIP Member
Did she ever unfollow? Have a feeling that she might have missed it all while she had a new baby
yep she definitely hd unfollowed, as I follow alex and when i would check hannah’s page she wasn’t following after their last statement end of the year when other influencers called them out.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
So what do you think they'll do next?
Emotional farewell flounce?
Hannah to take a backseat behind Gemma the human shield?
Try and address the situation and take accountability? (As if)

Also finding it interesting that one of their first new posts is about scented candles... Michelle Daisybutter just launched a line of animal crossing-inspired scented candles didn't she? In a parallel world where HG isn't a massive racist they'd probably have been mentioned in the post.
Too early to tell I think. If nothing by the end of the day I reckon she has flounced and left

So, I was curious about the comments that have got through on Instagram. About 98% of the accounts are private which seems weird, save for a couple of Instagram influencers etc. Not saying anything as such but it just seems... odd.

The Instagram is haemorrhaging followers now. I wonder if there will be any more posts or comments on there from them.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I think it is hilarious they think changing the name order will somehow change anything. This is the definition of too little too late.... I cannot believe that Gem is still onboard tbh and I would be shocked if anyone from an ethnic minority (or anyone in general tbh) would want to be involved with hannah
I think maybe you’re reading into it too much, the way I interpret it is that it says ‘gem and Hannah’ as gem has written it.

Underpants

And then if we put that issue to one side for a moment (please excuse my flippant turn of phrase for something which is not flippant at all) but the blog is so crap. It’s just press releases re-released with different words. It’s mid 2000s magazine style. Adding a few phrases like “Hubba hubba” doesn’t add personality anymore.
Amazing to see that HG must have read this whole insightful comment and clearly disregarded the feedback

• Haha

Underpants

That's so cheeky to update the affiliate links! Delighted to see the social buttons still direct to Hannah's blog accounts, amazing. Will 2021 be the year they finally change?