Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t think she will come back to social media for a very long time. I reckon she’ll have baby Cornelius and post a photo on Insta/Twitter (of the back of his head), and be like “alright LADS look at this scrummy lil summin’ summin’ I just casually gave birth to no biggie” and announce that she is taking some more time away from social media and that will be it and we’ll never see her again
This is so accurate it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuine question: what do you think is the best thing for her to do? (Not what’s most likely)

I would like to see an honest apology and an explanation about why it took so long to delete, and I’d want that to be on Instagram (in the feed, not a cop out Story) and on the blog.
We can’t give her all the ideas 🤣

I think she was genuinely going to come back after the weekend as normal in the hope it had all blown over. She thought deleting comments would hide it, then when people noticed that she tried to move it to DMs to keep it off her page and when that didn't work she did the quick story apology. All she's cared about is damage limitation and protecting herself from the very beginning. Since it's escalated and so many people criticising her for her silence she'll come back Monday with a post and blog post I think, surely it's the only way if she wants to keep her career

Never thought I’d be in a situation where I think Hinch is doing a better job than Hannah...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very rich comment from grace considering she is still following Hannah

Reactions: 1
She’s taking the worst possible route of of this. She should have addressed it IMMEDIATELY in a blog post (and maybe a video on IG too, since voice/eye contact increases empathy) with a real apology/explanation and NO one would be talking about her anymore, as social media “issues of the day” change at supersonic speed. Instead she idiotically let it fester. I even thought up some stuff she could say that would be really helpful but obvs won’t give her copy for free; after all isn’t our listicles queen the journalist here? Gosh. That’s disappointing. She’s even more stupid, immature and lazy than I gave her credit for.

Reactions: 6
More twitter shade presumably about Hannah. And Grace victory is still following her ?!
think a lot of that is probably directed as Dress Like A Mum whose been called out for posting something without properly crediting what the artwork was representing then deleted aload of comments & blocked people too who were trying to point it out to her

I wholeheartedly agree with everything that has been said, but also we have to remember she’s pregnant and the stress caused by all of this isn’t going to be helpful for her and baby. I wouldn’t blame her if she’s just taken off from social media for a while. Wrong approach obviously, but stress will do her no good right now.

• Haha
I wholeheartedly agree with everything that has been said, but also we have to remember she’s pregnant and the stress caused by all of this isn’t going to be helpful for her and baby. I wouldn’t blame her if she’s just taken off from social media for a while. Wrong approach obviously, but stress will do her no good right now.
That’s just her privilege isn’t it 🥴

Reactions: 7
Had Hannah deleted the post or edited it months or years ago when it first was flagged to her none of this would have happened, I’m sick of the pregnancy narrative, if she wrote in a blog post you can gaurentee she uses/ed language like that with friends and family, I’m sick of influencers being given a get off card, if in any other job an employee used that language they’d have been dismissed but the influencers don’t get the full wrath of they’re behaviour

Reactions: 12
I'm just so surprised she has let it go on for this long, that she's stayed silent for so long. It's the worst decision she could have made! Not counting her decision to leave the slur up for years and delete/block/ignore comments, of course. I wonder how she will come back from this?

I would not be surprised if we just get a sustained silence from her over the coming weeks.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she'll just come back tomorrow with her usual drivel, she'd get torn apart. She's left it too long and there's too many comments on her page now to just sweep everything under the carpet.

The best thing for her to do would be to write a heartfelt apology on her grid, and an accompanying blog post, along with everything she's learnt. I'm not sure she will though, she might just disappear. I honestly think that would be better for her in the long run. She had a few good years, absolutely lost the passion, now move on and spend time with your family/get a job.

I do think it's a bit shady how other influencers seem to delight in bringing one of their own down. I'm not defending Hannah at all, but I can't imagine for one second that the others have a perfect track record. Someone said earlier on that it feels a bit like if they can be vocal about another influencers behaviour, they can feel part of the movement, and that really seems to sing true. I don't follow Zoe London but has she always been a pioneer for BLM? I doubt it.

Reactions: 16
Who the duck even is Zoe London anyway and why is she acting like she is championing the whole entire BLM movement herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently quitting instagram... wodner if she'll quit her blog too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.