Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s around the 400-500 mark as she’s at 87.8k now and was on 88.2k a few days ago. She’s also lost about 100 on Twitter going from 17.3 to 17.2k

Reactions: 1
That’s not many is it. It must be such a tiny fraction of her audience that’s engaged.

Reactions: 1
Where do all these people get off thinking being pregnant is an excuse for being racist?

Reactions: 10
I shouldn’t have gone to see who Zoe London was. What an absolute narcissist.
God these smug shits are insufferable.
I genuinely dislike her so much haha like not even ‘follow hate’, I fully loathe her.

super high and mighty, strong opinions on everyone’s business, shite DJ and a while ago was accusing another influencer of copying her? Sorry, you’re a blogger who DJs and has dyed hair. Shiiittt you’re so unique how dare they copy what you invented.

Reactions: 6
I keep thinking about how Sunday was such a weird day to announce her pregnancy.

She announced it at a time when all that was being talked about was the #BLM movement, most influencers had already spoken out about it and were sharing resources etc and here she comes in with a "hi lads I'm pregnant".

Does anyone think she did it because she knew she was about to be called out on her racism?
Tbh I think that’s a really far-fetched idea

Reactions: 5
I keep thinking about how Sunday was such a weird day to announce her pregnancy.

She announced it at a time when all that was being talked about was the #BLM movement, most influencers had already spoken out about it and were sharing resources etc and here she comes in with a "hi lads I'm pregnant".

Does anyone think she did it because she knew she was about to be called out on her racism?
no, if she was that worried she would have deleted her post then, she kept it up until all the backlash.

Reactions: 3
They’re all a bunch of dull, hypocritical bastards. The sooner this influencer thing is over, the better. Getting paid to sit in your house and arrange shelves, put on makeup or wear a load of cheap, crappy clothes whilst most of the public actually have to go to work in the real world? I’ve never heard of anything so ridiculous.
I think my grandparents would be horrified at them if they were still alive, especially as they earn so much for doing so little

Gonna stick my two pence in.
Here’s my trouble with the whole situation. A few years ago me and some family members were ordering takeaway from a Chinese restaurant and a family member said they she couldn’t wait to have THAT WORD for tea. Me and my mum said don’t use that word, it’s just as offensive as saying the N word or the P word. She had no idea, thought it was just a shortened way of saying Chinese and would never use it referring to a person. She apologised and is still embarrassed whenever we order food, mortified infact because she didn’t know. She didn’t know. She apologised. She learnt from her mistake.
I think a lot of us on here have said things out of turn if we are completely honest, learnt from it, apologised for it and moved on
Hannah however by the looks of this was told. Thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ meh. Told again. Thought So what? and has now been told again in the middle of a racism movement gave a half arsed apology full of lies and now gone silent.
You can’t control how others act but you can control how you react to a situation and her silence speaks volumes to me
I think though regardless if that is the case many people DID point it out to her and she ignored it

Reactions: 3
she’s really gone into a full on sulk, hasn’t she?
She’s pathetic. I can’t stand the girl but if she came out with a genuine apology and admission of the truth I may have more respect for her.

I just know that when she does come back she will write some crappy woe is me apology to make people feel sorry for her...that’s if she does come back?! It’s obvious that she doesn’t like her work (or any kind of work actually) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she stayed offline until after the baby is born tbh. Chris can always get another part time job right 😉

She’s still on the New Look Instagram account - going to DM them View attachment 145511
Did you get a response?

So many influencers have got this wrong, perhaps on not such a scale as Hannah and without so many receipts... but most have gone out of their way to address the situation, make very public apologies and own their mistakes. She’s hoping it’ll be forgotten to save having to face the full brunt but in my opinion the longer she hides, the worse it’ll be.

Reactions: 2
The people asking that comments about it stop because of the stress on her unborn child... Jesus. Babies have been born healthy in war time and shes been called out on social media... I hate the term snowflake but I'm struggling for another...

Reactions: 15
The people asking that comments about it stop because of the stress on her unborn child... Jesus. Babies have been born healthy in war time and shes been called out on social media... I hate the term snowflake but I'm struggling for another...
Where are people saying this?

Saw this and it reminded me of HG 🙄🖕🏻
I just read some of the comments under that and it nearly made me go blind with how bleeping STUPID some people are. If the Chinese or Indian person finds the words offensive it’s not up to the white person to decide its not racist!

Reactions: 9
I just read some of the comments under that and it nearly made me go blind with how bleeping STUPID some people are. If the Chinese or Indian person finds the words offensive it’s not up to the white person to decide its not racist!
I hate that so much!!
"WeLl I don't FiNd It OfFeNsIvE'
OK good for you, its not being aimed at you though is it!! 🤪😤

Now that this situation has escalated so much (rightly so!), so many influencers know what happened, and Susie has deleted her social media accounts, and hannah has seemingly lost at least one sponsorship deal, I wonder how hannah will respond?

I don't think there's any way she can come back to the 'gram next week and carry on as normal without owning up fully and honestly to what she did and posting a full and frank apology on her grid.

Her silence speaks volumes and it really is the worst approach she could take right now. I always found it amusing to see just how much she thought of herself, calling herself a journalist when in reality she just put together clickbait lists back in the day for now defunct teen mags, and she only really rose to fame due to writing a few high profile lisicles at the right time. But this whole situation has really highlighted how utterly clueless, arrogant and useless she is at her job!

Reactions: 14
Now that this situation has escalated so much (rightly so!), so many influencers know what happened, and Susie has deleted her social media accounts, and hannah has seemingly lost at least one sponsorship deal, I wonder how hannah will respond?

I don't think there's any way she can come back to the 'gram next week and carry on as normal without owning up fully and honestly to what she did and posting a full and frank apology on her grid.

Her silence speaks volumes and it really is the worst approach she could take right now. I always found it amusing to see just how much she thought of herself, calling herself a journalist when in reality she just put together clickbait lists back in the day for now defunct teen mags, and she only really rose to fame due to writing a few high profile lisicles at the right time. But this whole situation has really highlighted how utterly clueless, arrogant and useless she is at her job!
Mrs meldrum has also gone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.