Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here and not sure if it’s been discussed before but does anyone else think she might be pregnant? She seems to be hiding that area in quite a few of her recent reels…and i noticed she’s liked Mother Pukka’s pregnancy announcement today…I just feel something may be brewing 🧐
Personally I don’t think liking someone’s pregnancy announcement is really any indication of being pregnant yourself? I hope she’s not pregnant anyway!

Reactions: 15
Personally I don’t think liking someone’s pregnancy announcement is really any indication of being pregnant yourself? I hope she’s not pregnant anyway!
It would explain why TB got back with her when he’s clearly miserable. I feel like the poor guy will start sending us morse code messages in her reels by blinking soon enough. “Save me, I can’t stand her sweaty minge” etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it bizarre that TB blatantly doesn’t like being forced to kiss her on camera yet she continues to do it.
I totally realise a like on someone else’s pregnancy announcement means nothing, but I just have a feeling something is going on there. There are similarities between her and MP’s situation. Time will tell!

Reactions: 5
Surely that would be an absolutely mental thing to do if you’re enrolled in “med school” with two young kids and living in a rented flat.. with a turbulent relationship?!

Surely that would be an absolutely mental thing to do if you’re enrolled in “med school” with two young kids and living in a rented flat.. with a turbulent relationship?!
Yes but for Han it's
A) a way out of med school without failing
B) someone to move into her flat to look after the kids
C) chance to explore being an insta mum as she probably would show new kids face etc. A lot of content/money to be made from a baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wait. Have they set up a tripod to film themselves drinking coffee? I'm old 😩 but I just can't. My body would just shrivel up and die from the cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait. Have they set up a tripod to film themselves drinking coffee? I'm old 😩 but I just can't. My body would just shrivel up and die from the cringe.
I'm surprised in this day and age of phone snatching they feell safe enough to do this

Reactions: 3
If your phone is #kindlygifted (Meg’s not the most observant on ad disclosure shall we say) you probably don’t care about it being grabbed.

Hannah’s nails are shocking every time. Her nail tech doesn’t do any prep and Hannah doesn’t moisturise her hands at all. They look so tit. Tobacco BIAB and already look grown out. They’re all different lengths too. Blergh.

I agree though my husband often comments on my nails/dress/hair but ffs I’m not screenshotting or recording him and putting it on my insta because it’s such a banal normal thing? Hannah is so desperate to make him seem like the ~dream guy and make people envious of her amazing relationship. Babe we’ve seen him say no to kissing you. Twice. You recorded it and posted it. Have some shame.

I seriously hope she isn’t pregnant - surely not?! She hates the ones she has. Would explain why he’s (seemingly reluctantly) back.

Reactions: 12
Laying in bed with tea while TB looks after the boys, then boasting about it on insta… she’s such a lazy trollop! I almost hope she is pregnant because that’s pretty much the only excuse that would make the whole situation less dire.

She’s always all: “Back with my boys!” When it’s her turn to have them home, but then passes them off ASAP whenever she gets the chance 😒

Reactions: 28
Laying in bed with tea while TB looks after the boys, then boasting about it on insta… she’s such a lazy trollop! I almost hope she is pregnant because that’s pretty much the only excuse that would make the whole situation less dire.

She’s always all: “Back with my boys!” When it’s her turn to have them home, but then passes them off ASAP whenever she gets the chance 😒
She was quick to state that her ex had his mum to help with the 35% share of childcare but forgot to shout out her ‘village’ of boyfriend, mates and teachers who aid her with that 65%. That’s why I assumed she meant she did the smaller share cos although they’re with her, she’s not the one looking after them.

Reactions: 16
Has her nail tech never heard of prep? Those cuticles are soooo crusty every time, that gel will be peeling off quickly!
Maybe the nail tech‘s like „Do you want me to cut back your cuticles THIS TIME *hint hint*“ and Hannah be like, „no, just skip that, that’s not necessary, thanks“ and the nail tech internally sighing once again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4