Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she taken that reel down? I can't see it anywhere but don't want to rewatch her content!
---

That's my understanding too although I'm surprised if it's true.
It’s the post before her June faves one, swipe to the last slide for ultimate cringe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't know why but I find it so gross how much she must spend on her daily iced coffees.
I really wanted an iced coffee today but couldn't justify the price when I've got actual coffee at home. I think she probably gets a lot for free through her Nero app - a follower buys one, she gets a free one.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought Chris was from Ipswich area so presumably his mum would live there too?
So did I- I remember a blog post she did when pregnant with A (and lived in Ipswich) about how she burst into tears to his mum because she was scared life won’t be the same after having a baby. Too bad she rooked down her blog, there were loads of gems

Reactions: 1
Do you remember her “day in the life of a working mum” blog that was basically editing a couple of photos and going to Aldi to buy snacks. Actual working parents doing real jobs and making real sacrifices tore her a new one in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you remember her “day in the life of a working mum” blog that was basically editing a couple of photos and going to Aldi to buy snacks. Actual working parents doing real jobs and making real sacrifices tore her a new one in the comments.
Please link this 😂🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
Best was when she referred to herself as an influencer as being a key worker during the pandemic 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I miss her youtube vlogs EVERY DAY! Her busy days going to sainsburys, sending an email, doing yoga, sitting down…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the post before her June faves one, swipe to the last slide for ultimate cringe
Thank you, that was truly something else. He puckering up, him ignoring her, both staring blankly into the camera as I guess he realised the whole exchange is being filmed. Gold. Why she doesn't edit these things out I'll never understand

Reactions: 8
I miss her youtube vlogs EVERY DAY! Her busy days going to sainsburys, sending an email, doing yoga, sitting down…
She was considerably more likeable on YouTube mind. I think even now, if she was talking wouldn’t be so insufferable.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she hasn't rolled this one out yet again! (Or something similar)

Screenshot_20240625-201820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6