Hannah Gale #15 The hunchback of Worthing beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post reads so badly. She is trying to fit in with the slummy mummy insta crew (like tired and tested) but those women make it relatable because it’s obvious they adore their children. This was painful to read. Poor boys

Reactions: 9
This is one of the most problematic paragraphs about being a mum I have ever read.

I think its telling that rather than call it ‘The Joys of Motherhood’ as the series should be, she call ‘Motherhood in 2024’. There is no joy there.

Those poor boys. I can honestly imagine her handing them back to Chris and disappearing into a new life.
God yeah, the lack of the joy in the title has to be telling, doesn't it 😬

Reactions: 7
What was the bit about £5 for cooking? That whole post was easily the worst yet by a long, long way

Reactions: 3
This is one of the most problematic paragraphs about being a mum I have ever read.

I think its telling that rather than call it ‘The Joys of Motherhood’ as the series should be, she call ‘Motherhood in 2024’. There is no joy there.

Those poor boys. I can honestly imagine her handing them back to Chris and disappearing into a new life.
Tell me you hate your children without telling me you hate your children.

What was the bit about £5 for cooking? That whole post was easily the worst yet by a long, long way
I think she means school have asked for it. Which feels very much more like senior school than year one. A reference to endless £1 coins for dress down days (dress like a number for the NSPCC anyone?!) would have made more sense.

But god that is so depressing. No joy at all. And babe is so grim.

I don’t get the ‘sorry I’m not sure if you can hear me. HOW WAS YOUR DAY?’ part?
I thought that was her trying to talk to TB over the sounds of the kids bickering or playing loudly… so SO much worse if it’s the pass-agg way she’s talking to her kids 😳

That was.. awful. Truly.
I fear one day she will have a lot more to say about parental estrangement, this time from both sides.

There is nothing 2024 about this either. Motherhood looked exactly the same in the previous years. Perhaps she's added 2024 because it's the first year where she actually had to parent by herself.

Reactions: 5
My kids apparently forget everything they’ve done that day as soon as they walk out of the gates 😂
I remember being asked that by my parents on the way back from primary school and just saying "nothing" or "I don't remember" 😂
I get parents wanting to be realistic but there's realistic and then there is just endless depressing complaints

Reactions: 4
“can you be quiet just a second babe, mummy’s trying to listen to a voice note” couldn’t sum her up more really. What a self absorbed twit.

why is she catching up on missed lectures? Surely of all people she should be able to attend them all. An excuse to palm her kids off on someone else? That’s Hannah’s dream

Reactions: 15
I thought that was her trying to talk to TB over the sounds of the kids bickering or playing loudly… so SO much worse if it’s the pass-agg way she’s talking to her kids 😳
Yeah this is what I thought.

Also, AS IF she's on the pta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.