Hannah Gale #15 The hunchback of Worthing beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right?! Who’s buying tit like this in January? Most of us are hanging on by a thread for payday
I’d love to know how much she makes via her Instagram, bet it’s quite substantial. I’ve got a grand total of £70 to get us through to pay day, I’m certainly not buying crap I don’t need!

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know how much she makes via her Instagram, bet it’s quite substantial. I’ve got a grand total of £70 to get us through to pay day, I’m certainly not buying crap I don’t need!
Will she of got a chunk of student loan money through? Think I can remember hanging on by the skin of my teeth until it came through in Jan.

Reactions: 1
Will she of got a chunk of student loan money through? Think I can remember hanging on by the skin of my teeth until it came through in Jan.
She did say something about loans/grants in her stories the other day.

At least this is more of a considered purchase, she's been posting about it for months (presumably with the hope she'll be gifted one). Not quite her usual fast fashion/disposable tat.

Any thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 1
In fairness to her, she shows us what she eats and it makes sense for her to be the size she is (in no way fat shaming - I don't think she's fat either!).

Some influencers are tiny and yet will always be seen with a burger or a pizza etc. whilst on the other hand you have plus size influencers like Callie Thorpe who love showing off trips to the farmers' markets and healthy salads.

Reactions: 6
Why did she bang on about no unnecessary spending and treats if she was gonna just buy whatever the duck she wants anyway??

She’s trying so hard to be relatable - skint in January etc when she isn’t at all. It’s me me me. She could be skint af but it just means nothing fun for the kids, she will still have all the treats she wants. Hag.

Reactions: 11
Hannahs skint and my skint are clearly very different.

Id say my household has a higher than average income and low outgoings and Id not be splurging £80 on a tea cosy waistcoat, not even the day after payday.

Reactions: 19
Hannahs skint and my skint are clearly very different.

Id say my household has a higher than average income and low outgoings and Id not be splurging £80 on a tea cosy waistcoat, not even the day after payday.
Snap! We are also very low with funds with a week to go before pay day.
We also have 3 kids birthdays in the 2 weeks before Christmas (she obvs has 1 after Xmas) so definitely not relatable.

Reactions: 5
Those clips of her in mEd ScHoOl smacking away on her laptop ‘catching up on missed lectures’ … this is the tit she’s really typing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In that whole jumble she’s actually only said two nice(ish) things about her kids. That they’re cute (in reference to an old video) and that they’re beautiful (but only when asleep). Ask
me to talk about motherhood and yeah, Ill
tell you it’s hard and frustrating at times, but I’ll also bore you to death with how my little boy is the best human being on this planet. She really
thinks her kids are there purely to make her life miserable doesn’t she? I’m amazed she thought having a second would be a good idea

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Over £7000 for a holiday? Where is she looking?!
we are going to a private villa and with flights for 4 of us it’s £4000! That’s in august too

Reactions: 9
This is one of the most problematic paragraphs about being a mum I have ever read.

I think its telling that rather than call it ‘The Joys of Motherhood’ as the series should be, she call ‘Motherhood in 2024’. There is no joy there.

Those poor boys. I can honestly imagine her handing them back to Chris and disappearing into a new life.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is honestly one of the most problematic paragraphs about being a mum I have ever read.

I think its telling that rather than call ot ‘The Joys of Motherhood’ as the series should be, she call ‘Motherhood in 2024’. There is no joy there.

Those poor boys.
I don’t think anyone will want a print of this one. Except maybe Chris, for family court proceedings 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is one of the most problematic paragraphs about being a mum I have ever read.

I think its telling that rather than call it ‘The Joys of Motherhood’ as the series should be, she call ‘Motherhood in 2024’. There is no joy there.

Those poor boys. I can honestly imagine her handing them back to Chris and disappearing into a new life.
Almost all of it sounds like a moan/rant?! With a couple of vaguely nice bits so she doesn’t get cancelled again. Also 4 1/2 hours of broken sleep, if it’s not an exaggeration, just suggests to me how unsettled those poor boys must be feeling to be sleeping so badly at their ages.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if anyone does this but constantly referring to your kid as 'babe' sounds like your talking to a mate. I know its Hannah trying to be 'cool' but it just feels cold.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.