Hannah Gale #15 The hunchback of Worthing beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"pure hell" is a horrific way to describe your son's who need extra help to settle at night, especially at a turbulent time for them like this. She has no regard for them whatsoever. It's particularly jarring after her post about her own mother today. How would she like them to reflect on her mothering and their upbringing when they're older? She's simply never bothered to give them a single thought in this whole time. It's disgusting and abhorrent imo, she always puts herself first and treats those poor boys like just another banal thing on her to-do list.

Reactions: 17
"pure hell" is a horrific way to describe your son's who need extra help to settle at night, especially at a turbulent time for them like this. She has no regard for them whatsoever. It's particularly jarring after her post about her own mother today. How would she like them to reflect on her mothering and their upbringing when they're older? She's simply never bothered to give them a single thought in this whole time. It's disgusting and abhorrent imo, she always puts herself first and treats those poor boys like just another banal thing on her to-do list.
totally agree! how can bedtime be 'pure hell'? she's made similar comments before. i think she uses the supernanny method of continually putting them back in bed without speaking. she said something about it before. i simply don't understand this and was shocked to see a parent doing this on a supernanny re-run recently. it just seemed so unnecessary and almost violent when the kid probably just wanted some love. i literally LOVE a bedtime snuggle, ain't no better place to be!

Reactions: 12
Why does she always have to mention it when she does it ‘solo’? Her and Chris split up a while ago now, shouldn’t it be solo quite often? I also don’t think it should be a team effort anyway… she’s setting herself up for a fall from the off there. I want more information about why she finds it so difficult? The woman is insufferable. Abhorrent was a great word to describe her. She’s a selfish, incredibly lazy (for all her followers who are *aMaZeD* that she ‘juggles’ it all: get a grip of yourself), entitled narcissist. Those poor kids… I won’t be surprised at all if they turn their backs on her as the grow up. She is so bitter whenever she has to care for them; it’s heartbreaking. How anyone can ever suggest she showcases content that’s inspirational for other parents, especially single ones, honestly blows my mind. Horrible person she is. Like, I’ve obviously tried here, but I don’t think it can be put into words how vile she is.

Reactions: 15
With all that anti racism work she did it's odd that she didn't discover that using the word slave in relation to a croissant is maybe a little not ideal 🤔

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have to mention it when she does it ‘solo’? Her and Chris split up a while ago now, shouldn’t it be solo quite often? I also don’t think it should be a team effort anyway…
Yeah this is v true! The people I know who are two-parent families don't both do bedtime together anyway 🤣 Always one person does it whilst the other cooks/tidies up/goes out etc. etc.

She must be really struggling.

Reactions: 2
Making a point of saying solo bedtime means TB must be helping out most nights which is SO weird IMO.

Reactions: 7
What happened to no more little treats? In the last 24 hours she’s been to pizza express and bought herself an £80 gilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘The bag I wanted for uni (ie. something arguably useful) is ‘sold out’ so instead of holding out for similar etc, I’ll buy the ugliest effing gilet anyone has ever seen because I simply cannot save money/spend it wisely/treat my children. I MUST SPEND IT ALL AND I MUST SPEND IT ALL ON MYSELF.’ - Hannah Gale, January 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘The bag I wanted for uni (ie. something arguably useful) is ‘sold out’ so instead of holding out for similar etc, I’ll buy the ugliest effing gilet anyone has ever seen because I simply cannot save money/spend it wisely/treat my children. I MUST SPEND IT ALL AND I MUST SPEND IT ALL ON MYSELF.’ - Hannah Gale, January 2024.
right?! Who’s buying tit like this in January? Most of us are hanging on by a thread for payday

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.