Hannah Gale #15 The hunchback of Worthing beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reads as so sad. Imagine reading this back and seeing ‘be quiet babe mummy is listening to a voice note’ as an older child. Of course of course that havens sometimes in life, but if I stuck that out on the internet knowing my daughter could read it and be like ah yeh I’m not important… nothing is worth that.

Reactions: 6
Yeah this is what I thought.

Also, AS IF she's on the pta 😂
Who does she feel she resonates with by saying these lies! Anyone who is a mum realises how much time it takes up so we can see right through her.
Also, this whole, I love my bed thing is so bleeping childish! You have kids, you’re training to be a doctor, get your ass out of bed!

Reactions: 3
Who does she feel she resonates with by saying these lies! Anyone who is a mum realises how much time it takes up so we can see right through her.
Also, this whole, I love my bed thing is so bleeping childish! You have kids, you’re training to be a doctor, get your ass out of bed!
Sadly there's tonnes of vapid mother types tagging their friends in the comments so it clearly does resonate with some

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“can you be quiet just a second babe, mummy’s trying to listen to a voice note” couldn’t sum her up more really. What a self absorbed twit.

why is she catching up on missed lectures? Surely of all people she should be able to attend them all. An excuse to palm her kids off on someone else? That’s Hannah’s dream
Exactly especially as she’s said she gets her childcare paid!!

Reactions: 3
The way she writes about the boys as if they're two kids that got dumped at her house one day when she was busy enjoying her life and she was told she was responsible for their care from now on with no prior warning - not like they're her own two children that she purposely planned and is the mother of 🤷‍♀️

Look obviously some of those things are hard and/or annoying when caring for small children, yes but she's basically saying she's only enjoying motherhood when they're asleep, anything else is a drag or an attack on her free time. She's not even a lone parent, make it make sense.

Reactions: 21
Yes you certainly don't have to enjoy every single minute with them, but by golly, it goes by fast and before you know it, they are going to secondary school. And all the cute Pokemon stuff doesn't fit them anymore, and H&M don't do it in the tween/teen sizes. And when you're buying shoes from the adult section because their feet are now nearly as big as yours. When they can walk home from the park or school on their own, you'll have all the time you want, love. But for now, be grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her parenting seems to be a lot of ‘movie days or movie nights’, don’t get me wrong I pop a film on when I need to get some stuff done to entertain the kids but weekends tend to be taken up with arts and crafts, days out, meeting for play dates etc. She comes across as doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 10
Sometimes I think I eat too much sugar, no enough veggies etc, Hannah makes me feel so good about my diet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of junk she eats and feeds her children is crazy if I compare her to my mum friends, she acts almost like the fun babysitter or grandparent than a full time parent in this way imo

Reactions: 13
The amount of junk she eats and feeds her children is crazy if I compare her to my mum friends, she acts almost like the fun babysitter or grandparent than a full time parent in this way imo
No wonder they take forever to go to sleep! If I feed mine sugar after 4pm it’s a nightmare, she’s got no bleeping clue has she? And we’re expected to believe she wants to be a Doctor? Madness

Reactions: 7
IMG_9227.png
No it isn’t. Why lie? 😂 honestly if her friends are reading here, you gals need to stage an intervention.

ETA: that’s if she has any left after her disappearing act. I used to know someone who went to school with her but we were never close enough for me to interrogate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2705029 No it isn’t. Why lie? 😂 honestly if her friends are reading here, you gals need to stage an intervention.

ETA: that’s if she has any left after her disappearing act. I used to know someone who went to school with her but we were never close enough for me to interrogate her.
View attachment 2705029 No it isn’t. Why lie? 😂 honestly if her friends are reading here, you gals need to stage an intervention.

You can literally see the fact her arms are holding the camera, who does she think she's fooling?!

• Haha
She’s pretending she reads again 🙄
Also the suggestion that she gets a bath as a reward for putting her own kids to bed… bleeping grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.