Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she does but I’d never really thought about the fact she’s carting a tripod around and a camera and setting it all up and then posing and laughing maniacally all in public.

I would simply die of secondhand embarrassment if I saw her. A grown woman. Swaying and laughing at nothing. Gob open. Twirling in a poorly fitting outfit.

She makes me feel so normal.
The lengths people will go to so that they don’t have to get a real job 😂 could NEVER be me. I have too much pride to ever be like Hannah.

Reactions: 9
Obviously she does but I’d never really thought about the fact she’s carting a tripod around and a camera and setting it all up and then posing and laughing maniacally all in public.

I would simply die of secondhand embarrassment if I saw her. A grown woman. Swaying and laughing at nothing. Gob open. Twirling in a poorly fitting outfit.

She makes me feel so normal.
it's so weird encountering these influencers in the wild doing their thing. I have stumbled upon them a few times and it's legit like being inside an episode of black mirror.
It actually feels "grotesque" watching them- that's the only way I can describe it. One of them was just getting changed in the middle of the pavement into different outfits and then walking up and down the street like they were on a casual stroll lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn’t even got her kids today and is still slagging them off online.

if I had shared custody with an ex and saw them post memes about how tit parenthood is constantly I would struggle to not say something.

Reactions: 6
That green wall she posts outside of is on a corner at the end of a busy row of shops, with a roundabout right next to it. She'll have an audience everytime she's there (plus the people going in and out of the pub opposite!) Or in the nail shop on the other side of the road. She really couldn't have chosen a more public place

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is making a tit of yourself on an A road roundabout preferable to just getting a normal job??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, the most basic/obvious book recommendations. Utterly riveting content as ever. Thank goodness she has her followers to offer these incredibly unique insights.

Reactions: 2
Wow, the most basic/obvious book recommendations. Utterly riveting content as ever. Thank goodness she has her followers to offer these incredibly unique insights.
And why isn’t she capable of running her own bath? She’s so bleeping lazy it’s unreal

Reactions: 1
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.