Hannah Gale #14 The New Scien-tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @PatTheTat for winning thread title! Your prize is a copy of New Scientist magazine, be careful though in case Hannah tries to steal it so she can pretend she reads them in the bath when actually she is just adding rogue tit pics to her Insta story šŸ«£

Please can someone clever do a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Delighted to have won the thread title suggestion and canā€™t wait for my prize to arrive and hoping I find time to read in between having so much sex with my new boyfriend.

A little thread recap in the Hannah Gale tit list styleā€¦

The New Scien-Tits: ~A MaGiCaL NeW ChaPteR~

New boyfriend
So much sex
Exploiting my unwell son for content
Pineapple cashew rice #throwback
More sex
HG10 featuring Vinted finds only
Ill-fitting bras and cycling shorts
Mario Kart, 17 year olds and alcopops
New boyfriend
Slagging my ex
Greasy hair, questionable outfits, holes in shoes
Watercolours, tit slips and bubble baths

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Delighted to have won the thread title suggestion and canā€™t wait for my prize to arrive and hoping I find time to read in between having so much sex with my new boyfriend.

A little thread recap in the Hannah Gale tit list styleā€¦

The New Scien-Tits: ~A MaGiCaL NeW ChaPteR~

New boyfriend
So much sex
Exploiting my unwell son for content
Pineapple cashew rice #throwback
More sex
HG10 featuring Vinted finds only
Ill-fitting bras and cycling shorts
Mario Kart, 17 year olds and alcopops
New boyfriend
Slagging my ex
Greasy hair, questionable outfits, holes in shoes
Watercolours, tit slips and bubble baths
Canā€™t believe you didnā€™t mention that she has a new boyfriend and theyā€™re having loads of sexā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I havenā€™t seen that before! Is that her nipple bending round the corner of the book? And whereā€™s the bath water?

this is funnier than her taking tripod selfies opposite Toby carvery on an A-road

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha I love there are many people seeing this for the first time!

Yes you are all correct
- tit playing peekaboo at inexplicable angle
- no water in bath
- potentially muff is out too*

* someone zoomed in and lightened the image and we could see _something_

• Haha
Haha I love there are many people seeing this for the first time!

Yes you are all correct
- tit playing peekaboo at inexplicable angle
- no water in bath
- potentially muff is out too*

* someone zoomed in and lightened the image and we could see _something_
Hahahahah this is actually too hilarious. Why has she posted this!!! She CANT have missed her own boob in the pic, SURELY. that is too funny if she has šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ngl it's actually made me like her more now hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230810_092653_Instagram~2.jpg

It's not an oversized denim jacket if it doesn't even do up, though šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Came to say exactly this but alsoā€¦ this doesnā€™t look too bad on her at all. WHY IS SHE SO BAD AT RECOGNISING WHAT LOOKS HALF DECENT ON HER?
Because sheā€™s trying it on with a tent dress and canā€™t see past it.

Reactions: 3
I still canā€™t get my head around it.

Sat here doing my slightly dull but otherwise fine office job I do just to pay the bills. But this woman has got undressed, sat her arse in an empty bath tub, slung a tiddie over her left forearm and used a book as a prop. To take photos for CONTENT and make out like it was some spontaneous moment?

HAHAHAHA Hannah pls never stop x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Loving the reactions from all the poor souls seeing the tit for the first time :LOL: actually would've made me like her more if she had owned it and made a joke of herself instead of just silently deleting it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That non oversize denim was Ā£15?! She was robbed!!

*her kids fucked up old shoes weep quietly in the corner*

How has she managed to spend 5 hours talking and posting about a denim jacket. FML she really has nothing to do. It's not even oversized imo?!

1) Itā€™s not oversized, it just fits. Itā€™s probably a womenā€™s 16-18 equivalent (ie her real size) but sheā€™s adamant sheā€™s a 14 so anything bigger is ā€œoversizedā€

2) It doesnā€™t look bad! Yet she doesnā€™t realise how awful the biker waistcoats and dad trainers are

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.