Hannah Gale #12 New York Titty, it ain’t pretty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to chief tattler @sallybreaksticks for the thread title/ insight into the absolute tit show mental breakdown that is Dr Hannah Gale, single soccer mom, travel lodge black card member and recent graduate of American History 101 where she realised at the age of 33 the colonisers of America probably weren’t the good guys.

Han is still the only person in existence to become a SiNgLe MoM without ever actually having her kids, unless it involves taking a selfie with them in a hospital bed but making it all about her future career as Meredith Grey. She’s far too busy bunking off college for day trips to castles with her small in stature boyfriend who may or may not be involved in dodgy double glazing deals or jetting off to New York to enjoy some child free time.

Despite New York being one of the top travel destinations in the world, she’s managed to make it look boring and dirty, and that’s just her selfies without brushing her teeth.

Tattlers predict she’s in the midst of a mental breakdown and we are here to document every sparkly hanbagged, furry hatted, open mouthed second of it. Hi Hannah👋🏼

As you were, lads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thank you to chief tattler @sallybreaksticks for the thread title/ insight into the absolute tit show mental breakdown that is Dr Hannah Gale, single soccer mom, travel lodge black card member and recent graduate of American History 101 where she realised at the age of 33 the colonisers of America probably weren’t the good guys.

Han is still the only person in existence to become a SiNgLe MoM without ever actually having her kids, unless it involves taking a selfie with them in a hospital bed but making it all about her future career as Meredith Grey. She’s far too busy bunking off college for day trips to castles with her small in stature boyfriend who may or may not be involved in dodgy double glazing deals or jetting off to New York to enjoy some child free time.

Despite New York being one of the top travel destinations in the world, she’s managed to make it look boring and dirty, and that’s just her selfies without brushing her teeth.

Tattlers predict she’s in the midst of a mental breakdown and we are here to document every sparkly hanbagged, furry hatted, open mouthed second of it. Hi Hannah👋🏼

As you were, lads.
Top tier summary.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is day 3 or 4 of the NYC trip…I wonder if Hannah has managed to wash her hair yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bleeping ran here when she posted her new outfit 😭😭😭😭😭

I MEANNNNNNNN

14C2F5ED-5731-4425-A223-DD4C51858B95.jpeg

I don’t claim to be a fashionista okay but there is NOTHING cohesive about this whatsoever????
The waistcoat needs BURNING I rarely see them look good on women tbh, the goggles? The NECKERCHIEF? The FUCKIN DAD TRAINERS W A SEQUIN SPARKLY BAG???? 😭😭

It’s giving ‘I let my toddler dress themselves’

i hate it 🤠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
How can you be effing jet lagged going to New York. It’s barely a long haul and it wouldn’t last this long surely. I maybe an anomaly but I’ve only been jet lagged three times and every time it was because of red eye flights which they didn’t get based on her boring airport posts, and it was coming back to the uk. I’m fighting the urge to tell her to get a grip on her recent post

Reactions: 11
Why on earth would you take a photo of a view dominated by a printed photo of yourself . That waistcoat thing she is wearing is beyond awful with that outfit. If anyone did shout at her about it (which anyway I doubt) they would be taking the piss

Reactions: 12
Whoever referred to her as gypsy rose Blanchard, that is absolute perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bleeping ran here when she posted her new outfit 😭😭😭😭😭

I MEANNNNNNNN

View attachment 2070816

I don’t claim to be a fashionista okay but there is NOTHING cohesive about this whatsoever????
The waistcoat needs BURNING I rarely see them look good on women tbh, the goggles? The NECKERCHIEF? The FUCKIN DAD TRAINERS W A SEQUIN SPARKLY BAG???? 😭😭

It’s giving ‘I let my toddler dress themselves’

i hate it 🤠
All the pieces are offensive both alone and together, I might forgive the dress with different accessories. And the worst part is everything looks really cheap. If you INSIST on wearing a leather waistcoat, get one that doesn’t look like it’s made of wipe clean pleather.

Reactions: 18
Why does she always say people comment on her clothes giving compliments. It’s bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the caption that goes with it

View attachment 2070825

No he didn’t don’t lie.
Since when are elderly men you meet at gas stations in the US are an indicator for good fashion sense though?
I totally believe her story, imagining some bingo playing trump supporter in cowboy boots, who was a trucker in his better days and loves a good Vegas show. Then her story is totally plausible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New York is a lot more now because the £ and $ are practically the same whereas a decade ago it was £1 to every $2. And she’s doing everything so basic which is fine as he hasn’t been before but also McDonald’s 😂
---
THAT is the peak of a NYC trip. Kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That 'first holiday with the boy you met on Tinder' reel... I'm actually about to turn inside out with cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.