Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldsmithlady809

Let's not miss the fact that she's done a v-day post to tiny boyfriend with the caption 'ILY'. It's been 3 months (ish!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Tiger tat

Imagine some girl you’re seeing, but you’ve not even got rid of your single status on your public Facebook, with starts posting ‘I’d get married in this outfit’ to her 86000 followers. I’d run.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Using her free period to get a manicure…she is in for a rude awakening when she joins the real world.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah the amount of people she keeps around her just to do things for her even though she’s a grown able woman is maddening.

I’m furious about her saying she couldn’t take a day off college to look at the flat her CHILDREN will be moving to. But she could to go get fucked in a travelodge. Someone needs to have a word with her.

Why do her family/friends enable her so much? She can cook dinner. She can go view a flat herself. She can put her own fucking kids to bed by herself. If I were her mate I’d be questioning her capacity if she kept asking me for help with these things.

influencerbore

VIP Member
Ah yes when I last moved house I also went out and brought that essential….a £50+ candle. She can totally fuck off.
Either she’s living a complete lie or this influencer game is resulting in money pouring in. Also she says that she will buy in a couple of years, assume on her own? But she’s a student, how will she afford this - was the house hers?

• Haha

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
Hannah you big greasy egg, even now you only do 50% of the parenting (probably less than that tbf), you still “share the load” and it definitely is NOT “all on you”. You took a friend on (a gifted!) holiday with you because you couldn’t fathom looking after your children on your own for more than 10 bloody minutes 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Love how her idea of having a partner is someone who does shit for her 😂😂

• Haha

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
If my son was ill enough that he'd been hospitalised, there is no fucking chance I'd be raving on about a stupid fucking bag and then going out to get pissed. She is so selfish and uncaring it's unreal. Her kids might not be aware of just how self-centred she is now, but I guarentee when they're older they will see her true colours and want nothing to do with her.

P.S Hannah the hair oil is for the ends of your hair, you don't need more slick on top you greasy cow.

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Is she for real? Why does she feel the need to post such insipid drivel?

My entire GCSE history module was about manifest destiny and the white man giving the indigenous Americans guns and smallpox infested blankets.

View attachment 2067472
Yeah she's 33 and she's just finding this out 😂 also "the fuck!?" Is so funny in the context. Surprised she's not posting an emotional support macaroon with this one.

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Why does she have to plan an action packed schedule to make it through one day with them? I love those quieter days where you don't have anywhere to be. Park in the morning to let off some steam, a chilled afternoon, bit of colouring, some train track building, watch a film together. Lovely. It's like she has to be busy and on the go to distract herself from the fact she's parenting. The poor lads being dragged around the shops to look at fast fashion tat because she can't think of other ways to entertain them.

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
out for drinks earlier... heard that Hannah has been aggressively emailing loads of random brands to work on collabs. Most of them ignoring her / fobbing her off

She had some interest from Canasten, Moonpig.com and - surprisingly - HMPS (Her Majesty's Prison Service) but seems to have petered out?

• Haha
0CADF04E-26A1-4794-9440-C378D07687FB.jpeg

I absolutely detest the lazy, attention grabbing but still aesthetically pleasing reposting that all the insta huns like Hannah fall into. It’s always on such serious but nuanced topics… Yes it’s horrendous and shows the sexism in the medical world that gas and air has been stopped for those in labour and that in 2023 we still don’t have more pain relief options available for women, but surely the real scandal here is that midwives and medical staff have been constantly exposed to harmful gases that are 50 times above the acceptable rate in some cases for years in the NHS? Is Hannah not bothered about this for herself in the future or her future colleagues?

Lemlaz

I'm honestly baffled as to how she's managed 5 years of parenting without extended periods of looking after her kid(s) alone. How is a single day of parenting unusual or noteworthy? Especially when you're taking them to a soft play where they can fuck off without you and very little parenting is required.

Reactions: 22