Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UsernameLeah

She "started the collection of souvenirs to take home" to her kids.
Yeah, bet they will love to be reminded of how their mum left them behind when they were tiny in the middle of some huge life changes so she could eat McDonalds prancing with her boyfriend across the pond - but HEY LOOK here's a bag filled with sugar bombs I could have bought from a money laundry business in Oxford St and some polypropylene tat! *heart eyes* You both mean a lot to her, kids. Don't ever forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

brightonbarbie

The strangest thing about Hannah Gale is that she broadcasts intimate things about her young children on the internet such as their private health matters and their behaviour but thinks that sticking a pathetic emoji over their face somehow protects their privacy and makes her better than other parenting bloggers/ influenzas who shamelessly exploit their children.

We might not see it now but using your children for content is a form of child abuse. I don’t have a problem with Hannah going out, parents need breaks, but sharing so much of their lives and her feelings towards them I find deeply troubling.
---
Ps Hannah spend your money on THERAPY for the sake of your children please, not ugly shoes and nights in the travelodge

Reactions: 29

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Bunking off college after another night in a Travelodge.

Honestly Hannah, ✨️the dedication✨️.

You're just SO keen on being a doctor, it's astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I think that’s what makes me dislike her the most. It isn’t the hideous jumble sale, child-dressing-up-as-their-nan outfits. It isn’t her dead expression. It isn’t her disgusting hair that looks like you could wring it out then fry an egg with what you’d collected. It isn’t that she hates her kids or that she’s forcing her pretend-to-be-perfect relationship down my throat. It’s that she makes a living, and a decent one at that, by being this slimy, braindead consumerist ‘journo’ that can’t string a sentence together, can’t spell, can’t proofread… she’s just heinous. Dirty, lazy, self-absorbed, spoiled, pathetic…

Ok no, it’s everything about her. She’s the worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

loubylou50

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone else spotted this, but now she’s cashing in with #aff link for the travel money card she’ll be using in New York ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she can fuck off with the fake ditsy blonde “oh I don’t really know how it works but there’s this refer-a-friend code you could try using” as she knows damn well that she’ll get £50 for each person signing up! So that’s her NY spending covered then 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Lemlaz

Can't believe she's whining about having to care for her own children *alone* sometimes. What planet does she live on if she thinks this isn't something literally every single parent does routinely?! It's shining a light on just how much Chris must have done while they were together.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ that hat. Imagine going on a fun little break with your new girlfriend, still in that honeymoon phase. You get there and she never washes her hair and then buys that fucking hideous hat. I’d book the next flight home!!
I’ve been married 8 years and I make more effort than this. My poor husband would be mortified if I looked like that.

I agree I’d be annoyed with the amount of time she’s spending posting shit. It’s not even for her “followers” so she can’t use the ‘it’s my job’ card: she’s fully trying to prove to Chris that she’s having tHe BeSt time living her best life and is sooooo over him and thriving and having sex.

I’m genuinely appalled that it’s a shock to her about the history of the British acquiring land. I know she’s thick, lord knows the girl is thick, but really? She didn’t have a clue? That’s depressing. She’s SO vapid. One of them who doesn’t watch/read the news, just gets it from insta infographics that she then reposts with 0 understanding.

HATE HER BABES. Hate her.

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
Ok, so I am all for kids (or anyone) dressing as they please etc, but does anyone else feel that Hannah keeps mentioning her son + the Elsa dress just for engagement and perhaps to generate a rant/stories about child individuality/freedom of choice?? Let him wear what he wants, but no need to plaster it over Insta - and she said herself that today he didn’t want to wear the dress, yet she still posts a story about it! Poor kid, just leave him be Hannah - stop cashing in on your children!

Attachments

• Heart

panda-eyes

And she’s bunking to spend the day with TB? Christ, she’s very serious about this becoming a doctor malarkey. Give it up Hannah, stick to the dodgy nanna outfits.

• Wow