Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
How does she study, parent, cook, clean, attend college, read books, binge tv shows and sleep for 8-9 hours per night and have an afternoon nap?!?

Does she own Bernards watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
The word is that he's done some low key cat burglary locally + some double glazing scams. Very shifty guy.

My tip? Keep an eye on her talking about lending him money or somehow supporting his lifestyle while he's back at the Lester Piggott jockey-school

He's also got very small balls. Maltesers covered in wispy blonde hair.

I've said too much

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Imagine having two cute darling little boys but broadcasting to the world it was a bunch of randos at an access college course that really taught you the meaning of love

😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Lemlaz

Can't help but laugh at the hotel with the glass toilet wall. I would hate that with my partner of 14y nevermind with a bf of 6 months 😂

Just turn your back love while I do a big babein' shit in full view.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
I debated posting this because it’s going to get me blocked by her, but… I bumped into someone who knows her at a party at the weekend. Totally by chance a friend and I had got onto talking about mid-size bloggers and she came up, I said I thought she was really gross and this other woman laughed and said she knew her in real life. Thought it was going to be super awkward but she said they’re not friends, she only knows her through the kids. ANYWAY, apparently Hannah reads Tattle religiously and tries to work out which of her followers are on this thread by trawling viewers of her stories and lining them up with screenshots posted here. She blocks anyone she even suspects is on this thread!

Imagine having the time 🥴
You're doing the Lord's work. Good on you

Hannah - please take some of the advice on board. Please give Chris a call next week - you can't keep ignoring the calls then texting him at 3am. It's not cool

• Wow
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
Ao she is fine to take off a college day to visit a castle yet not to see a flat she will be living in?!

• Haha
  • Wow

DominiqueRoawk

OK, I'm lost. I don't know why you would be jetting off to NY with your newish boyfriend when you're about to move out of the family home and the children's lives are changed for good? Am I just old fashioned?

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Her March list is shocking.
‘Buttered cross buns.’
Not hot cross buns?
‘Blue-skies evenings’
Wouldn’t it be blue sky singular?
‘Optimism and hope…’ basically the same thing.
Shut up you basic egg.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
I can't believe she has introduced them just as they ate about to move, surely it is better to do this gradually rather than introduce loads of new circumstances at once?
As he lives with his parents I assume he’ll be staying over a lot when she moves into her own place. If she introduces him to the kids now he can start putting them to bed and cooking Hannah dinner while she’s busy taking pics of her nips in the bath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

JellyDonut

VIP Member
The Leopard was 100% without a doubt a way for Hannah to sneak back onto Instagram. It was obvious to us, but I wonder if Gemma knew or has realised now?

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I think it’s so distasteful that this moron was cancelled from the internet for using a racial slur, refused to remove said slur or even apologise until absolutely forced to, made up a shit ‘news’ front to work her way back online, ditches said page and friend who did the heavy lifting and is now being supported to performatively go through medical school like a teenager with a set of highlighters, ignore her kids and go to bloody NY. I’m actually really angry about it- what does it say about the state of the society we live in??

• Heart

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230214_205503_Instagram.jpg

Yes of course she wants to be remembered as the 'fun' mum who gets to act like the child she is alongside her children, while Chris probably ends up being the one they go to when they need actual parenting and emotional support.

My mum didn't chose to be a stressed tired mum but she was a single parent of two, who worked full time in order to allow us to have our holidays and 'fun'. My core memories of my mum are not about whether she was fun or always tired, but the fact she always put us first, was reliable and stable, and always ready to have the difficult conversations and offer advice when I needed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Complaining about the fact she “had no peace” on holiday and didn’t get to finish her book. Hannah you just got a free holiday and took a mate to palm your kids off on to so you can laze around like a beached whale. Shut the fuck up.

Reactions: 30