Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
When she says she organised a sleepover for A and his bestie at the weekend - makes me think she has arranged for A to go to his friend’s for the sleepover so she doesn’t have to parent him 😂 can’t imagine Hannah willingly looking after another child for the night when she can’t stand her own

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Imagine fucking saying it’s inconceivable to parent the children you chose to have?? Imagine saying that on the internet.

You’re outing yourself as not only a terrible person but someone who in 5 years hasn’t had to look after their own kids for a day? What the fuck.

There is no way these children don’t pick up on this attitude she has toward them. They don’t wanna go clothes shopping. They want to spend quality time with you but she treats them like an annoying inconvenience that “lol y do I have to deal with these”. I’m so confused by her.

If I were the boyfriend this would be a major red flag. What mother talks about spending time with their kids the way she does?

Didn't she say just a few days ago that she misses having a partner for running her baths and fetching her things, and yet just said she hasn't had a bath run for her since being a kid?!

• Haha
I’m usually just a lurker to this thread but couldn’t not post something after watching todays stories! I’ve been in almost the exact same situation as her (relationship breakdown/kids same age etc) and I am genuinely BAFFLED at how blaze and forgive me for saying, excited she is about her relationship breaking down and moving to a flat.
I get that she is perhaps looking forward to having her own space after continuing to live in the same house as her ex-partner but seriously, plastering your excitement all over the internet while your kids now have to split their lives in two?! I feel guilt and shame everyday that my kids lives are disrupted. It was the right thing and they are happy but I still wish they didn’t have to experience what they are doing!

Purplepeople

Honestly when will she start living in the real world? I have so much to say about yesterday’s stories!
Does she want sympathy for waking up at 4:45 then doing life admin instead of going back to bed after the nursery run?? It’s called REAL LIFE. Jesus. I have kids the same age as do a lot of my friends and yes we all suffer with early wake ups sometimes; I don’t know anyone who would have the time to just fall back in bed.

Her Vinted profile is a joke. Two things on there both too small for her 😂 boots “say Size 5 but I would say they’re a 4”, skirt “I would say it’s a small 14”….god forbid it could be her getting her own sizing wrong, must be the shop.

Lastly…get mates who will cook you dinner while you do college work. Yet again somehow getting everyone around her to do everything for her instead of living in the real world.Is she only close to people so they can do things for her? Narcissist!

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
‘My bikini bottoms are old H&M and don’t fit. My bikini top also doesn’t fit. My white shirt doesn’t fasten. I’ve made my oldest child face the other way. I have the most pumpkin-esque of faces and I just ram ugly sunglasses on top of it.’
---

Also who the hell needs a snack whilst waiting to check their bags in? Jesus Christ.

• Haha

Koalabear

Just caught up today and so many questions. Why does she take so many photos of herself eating? Why is she FILMING herself walking and eating? How is that a job enough to pay the bills? Why does she think she's a teenager? The soccer mum just killed me. In words of Hannah Gale, I am deceased.

• Haha

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
If your case was delayed would you not spend 20 dollars buying underwear, deodorant and a toothbrush??

And the ultimate cringe of wearing her New York hoodie in New York 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

janem86

Listening to that podcast last week really highlighted for me how me, me, me she is. She makes EVERYTHING about her. I suppose it’s a given influencer trait to be so narcissistic really, can’t become a popular instagrammer if you aren’t extremely self involved.

At least she took most of the hospital photos in the toilet while her son was suffering. I don’t know if anyone’s come across Brittani Boren Leach before but she really sticks in my head after discovering her insta page a few years ago. She had 3 kids and a newborn and the newborn was found not breathing on Christmas Day (later sadly died)… the photos she posted on insta were disgusting. Really heavily edited shots of her sitting in the hospital upset etc, imagine experiencing something like that and asking your husband to take a staged photo of it?! People get seriously warped by this lifestyle it’s scary.

also love the way she said “we’re 95% sure it’s not septic arthritis”. We! Oh did dr Hannah play a part in the diagnosis? 😂
No doubt she led the diagnostic team where they all mulled over the problem eating Tony’s choc and moved swiftly on to analysis of UK’s best Travelodges

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She probably got a mate to come keep her company in the hospital because she can’t bear to be around her children on her own for more than 5 minutes

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
The game she was playing with Tiny Bf (flipped to make it easier to read) - she’s really trying to put the idea of a wedding in his head 🤪
EA53A60A-F88A-49BF-884D-9C181A500859.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I don’t think she wants to become a proper doctor. I think she wants to technically qualify as a doctor, but only so she can spout random medical shite on Instagram, like Joshua Wolrich (not followed him for aaaages now so not sure if he’s still around). Essentially, Dr. Gale just wants the “doctor” title for clout.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I don’t wanna sell my soul or half-pimp my kids out on the internet but if SHE can earn money for this, I must be able to make a fortune?

I can string a sentence together, I’m self aware, I don’t neglect my children, I’m not racist and I don’t dress like a grandma.

I cannot believe how appalling she is at writing. It’s just 30 random words sort of strung together but not really? they never mean anything or make a point. She’s just saying THINGS.
Proper thinks she’s doing something though doesn’t she!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Honestly I understand it’s better to split than keep kids in an unhappy household but these children have no routine, mum palms them off on someone else while they’re on holiday, not allowed to show their faces, then shoved back with dad for a week (I bet, she will need a week to get over actually having to parent) when they get back.

They are still going through a massive transition yet idiot Hannah thinks she’s girlbossin cos she blagged a free holiday and a boyfriend. Declaring your love for him so publicly along with the I LOVE MY LIFE IM HAVING THE BEST TIME YOLO PS WE HAVE ALL CRIED NUMEROUS TIMES declarations. This crash is gonna hit hard.

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230330-121002.png

I'm sorry but you spend ALL that money to go across the world on holiday, your literal job is to post images of yourself looking good on social media, and you can't just pop your head under the shower for 3 minutes!? She doesn't even have high maintenance hair, it's limp mousy brown stuff like mine. It would take 5 mins to dry and style. I absolutely can't stand having greasy hair and the idea of looking back on my holiday pics and seeing stuff you could try an egg on would horrify me. But also.. I'd wanna try look good for my new man 😂 like honestly what is her issue with washing!?

• Sick

Tiger tat

Don’t know if anyone else spotted this, but now she’s cashing in with #aff link for the travel money card she’ll be using in New York ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she can fuck off with the fake ditsy blonde “oh I don’t really know how it works but there’s this refer-a-friend code you could try using” as she knows damn well that she’ll get £50 for each person signing up! So that’s her NY spending covered then 😡
Thought that as soon as I saw it. If you can’t afford NYC then don’t go, Hannah. That’s some of the most blatant, gross ‘influencing’ I’ve ever fucking seen.