Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m new here, long time lurker tho. I have to ask, how on earth can she afford this? Newly single “mum”, student, moving house, Tony’s addiction. I suppose she doesn’t spend on shampoo and shower gel but evenso, how on earth can she finance this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

brightonbarbie

I know she’s an influenza and all but if my new partner was spending that much time on social media during our first holiday together it would scream red flag to me … what is she trying to prove

Reactions: 26

ophelia1990

VIP Member
SHES HAD A FUCKING MCDONALDS. In New York City. I can’t. She is such a waste of every nice experience. Ignorant cow

• Haha

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Don’t forget we think of sally breadsticks as a source a bit like Wikipedia - the information is there and ready for us, but anyone can say whatever they like whether proven or otherwise!
Oh pewpew366 - such cynicism! Your criticism is misplaced as usual babez - pls take a seat.

Moving on and keepin' it breezy...

YES - Chris has had a few relationships in the last 9-12 months and is getting serious with current gf who is a retired ballet dancer belief it or not!. Everyone is delighted for him and glad he escaped Cruella de Schill

The kids met Tiny Penis a while back but she's soft launching that now. They think he's a bit creepy but hard to validate that intel

Chris is helping financially and will do so until the kids are grown up. Incidentally Hannah tried to change the security on their shared bank account.

Hannah's new place is nice and near her parents. Tiny penis will be staying over regularly I'm told. I sense a scam but let's see

• Heart
  • Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Ugh Hannah, nobody cares about your “journey to medical school”. Who the fuck films a reel like that twirling and gawping in a car park

• Haha

Instatwat

I also now know that Hannah is friends with his sister on Facebook. What to do with this information? Probably retain it for longer than their relationship lasts while not being able to remember whether I have ketchup in the cupboard at home or if I need to buy more.

• Haha

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Deeply offensive to who? Probably pearl-clutching Tories who can't acknowedge that they're invoking memories - and building policies similar to - Nazi germany. It's desperate that the reaction of one man has had more coverage than the policy itself, which the UN are furious about. Oh, and it overshadowed IWD.

A simple google, or conversation with someone with experience of refugees would help you immensely.

As for Lineker... he's entitled to his opinion and shared it in a personal capacity.

Probably the only worthwhile thing Hannah has said in years tbh
Completely agree. Not to derail but the language that has consistently been used by the government to describe asylum seekers is exactly the kind of language used in the early days to other people in Nazi Germany. There was 6 years of build up to WW2 when things got progressively worse for minorities and its hardly offensive to remind people of that.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
“My college mates helped me pick the first photo for my carousel” eugh just fuck off Hannah, you’re not some 15yr old trying to pick your best profile pic for Bebo

• Haha

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
From one shitty mum to another...poor Hannah getting only 8-9 hours of sleep and an afternoon nap!
Screenshot_20230305_103320_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

majestic26

VIP Member
No way would I be having a night out or fucking a small man in a Travelodge after my child had spent days in and out of hospital. I'd be spending time relaxing with them, making sure they feel settled and safe and secure. What if her son suddenly needed to go back in again and she was out on the lash?

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
The combo does not say ‘spring is coming’. It says ‘I like pork’ and ‘I made you a sandwich’. And it says it in Jeffrey Dahmer’s voice.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
I want to burn that fake collar thing. It’s hideous. Looks like it was made out of the same fabric as my man’s curtains.
* Nan’s curtains
In case some of you were worried that Mr Bouvier has horrible taste in curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Aha

F58B1D98-A6E2-4476-B243-7A0026F72A9D.jpeg
This shite just does my head in - it’s a justification for Hannah to live her selfish life and it’s utter bollox, sorry in a grumpy mood today 😂
---
Ps well done to whoever deciphered cozzy livs 🤯🤯😂

• Wow
Reactions: 24